All member reviews for Snap: A Novel

Delicate story of impending death of a loved one.

Kid, 12 years old December 9, 2008

snap

Snap is a good book!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookworm06 April 9, 2008

A must-read book for every 11-16 year old!

this is probably the best book i have ever read! I loved it!I think every kid ages 11-16 should deffinantly read it. 2 thumbs up! On a scale from 1-10 I give it 15! Absolutely loved it! (sorry I am raving and chatting for so long but it was just absolutely amazing!)

ok this book was like the sweetest book ever!!!

This book was my most favorite book so far. It is like the best thing to read for advice I accually just finished it so its freshin my mind. This story touched me,because I too like Sally when i was reading this book had just lost the closes thing to me...my grandmother. This book was a great book and a wonderfull example of change I really liked the end when Edwina took the braclettes of her hand and put them in Sally's hair.This was a wonder book.
Adult Written byTiana Martin May 17, 2011

Horrible!

It sucks! My daughter was crying because she was fearful her grandmother would pass away and she would end up like Sally! Do not buy this book!
Adult Written byspankydo January 22, 2009

GOOD

This book has made me happy to have a grandma who took care of me when no one was there!
Adult Written bysmilyfacedotcom April 27, 2015
I read this book sometime beween 6th grade and 7th grade and it was one of those books that left me an impacting message. To this day, I re-read pages and it fills me with strength. It is not a happy book, but it's a book that will teach kids to have a strong heart, which to me translates as "look at the silver lining" of things. If you are strong of heart, you will face challenges, learn from them and grow.
Kid, 12 years old October 27, 2011

snap is a good book

this is a good book for your daughter she will love it