All member reviews for Something Like Fate

Easy read about the difficulties of love and friendship.

Teen, 13 years old Written bykeeslyn1234 May 15, 2012

Best Tween/Teen fiction book EVER!!!

I LOVE this book it is a romantic page turner!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byRosemarry Dragon November 28, 2010

not what i was expecting but wonderful

wonderful she has done it again i have read all of her books and I love them it was not what i expected but yet still good wait wonderful
Teen, 15 years old Written bysofiethepanda September 29, 2013

plot/storyline unoriginal and overused

I'm 15 and hated this book. it was poorly written and i think my friend could have written a better book then this. The plot and storyline were unoriginal and overused. The cover gives away the entire story. if you read the summery of the book, thats it. i did finish the book and was the ending was very very predicable.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHappyIce12 April 10, 2011

amazing story :)

I loved this SO much. It really has a very positive message, and I could not put it down! I mean, there is almost no language at all. But when there is, it fits and is pretty much necessary. The story is beautiful!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLa nenaa January 27, 2012

this can happend

this is a good book because there are alot of people who do this to their best friend and it really hurts you when they do that to you. you feel alone and that you dont have any friends. well dont worried she wasn't your friend if she didnt want it to tell you or she was hidding it from you or lying to you that mean that she wasn't your friend.. i know how it fell my best friend did the same thing but worse.. maybe they are gonna act like nothing happend and one day she calls me telling me she likes the boy i liked for 5 year.... and she was dating him but it hurt me more because everybody knew but me??...we dont talk anymore... but i know one day she is gonna come running to me and asking me for help!! :(..... guys its better lose a friend by telling her the true than a lie... belive me - Nahirsha Portes....
Teen, 14 years old Written byMonkeyMouse77 November 1, 2011

Great Book

I love this book! There is some language, but nothing major, and the main character Lani deals with her feelings for Jason in a mature way. The way that the book is written almost like Lani is talking directly to you, is cool. If you liked this book then check out "Waiting for you" also by susane colasanti cos it's even better than this one.
Kid, 12 years old July 11, 2011