Kid reviews for Stoner & Spaz

Edgy, sardonic book is OK for mature readers.

Wondering if Stoner & Spaz is OK for your kids?

Teen, 16 years old Written byPinkFloydKid March 23, 2012

A Suprisingly Relatable Book

I honestly underwent a situation much like this a while back. Granted, I don't have C.P., but the girl i was with was very much like Colleen. It was like seeing our story being told from a different perspective. The book has some great moments, and the relationship with Ben & Collen develops so beautifully and realistically that it just really made me think back of when i was in this situation. It's a great read.

Teen, 15 years old Written bylizymalafrotne January 11, 2010

GREAT BOOK

this book caught my attention and i could not stop reading it. it doesnt tell you to do drugs cause you see how it is bad for her. if youare looking ffor a book just about drugs this isnt it cause thqt what i thought but i still loved it. it got me pulled in and feeling the emothions of the characters. i could imagine everything they said as real like and it just played out perfectly. i recomended this for all my friends =]

Teen, 17 years old Written byRedhotcheerios December 12, 2009
i read this book and i fell in love with it! It had a good message (the message i got is to be true to who you are and to look past someones flaws) It was incredibly written and made me think of my actions from the past and actions in the future. I think this book would be good for 13 and up. i say 13 because well i have read books worse then this from my middle school, and besides it has great lessons in it that 13 year olds should learn because it will help them when they get older. I recommend this book.

Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian Stargell January 19, 2009

How do you say..."Best Seller"?

This book was so amazing, if you cant tell already its a favorite. A must read for all teens and a good conversation starter. I loved every word of it and every nano-second i had free was filled with this book. The endingds kinda sad, and i can only wish for a sequal, but over all major Kudos and props to Ron Koertge.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHannah1213 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byChicklett April 9, 2008

Love this book

OMG i love this book so much i borrowed it from the library and read the whole thing in one day i couldnt put it down the characters seemed so interesting and the focus of the story kept me reading i felt bad for Ben cuze of his condition but he could over come it and that made me think of all the other people with the same thing and this book was very insiteful and it tought me alot about how other people think and ...it was just an awesome book!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byusername April 9, 2008

it was good

This was a really interesting book, however the ending left too much unsaid.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySkyBall April 9, 2008

Superbad? Supergood?

After I read this book, I really couldn't believe it was in my school's elementary library; as it really shouldn't have been there due to the language and drug use. But that doesn't nessessarily make this book a bad one. I fell in love with this book just after the first chapter. It has very good drama, use of "social cliques", personalities, and plain real life....yeah, PLAIN real life.
Teen, 16 years old Written bysweet dreams April 9, 2008

i love this book!!!!

this is one of my favorite books of all time!!!! people who are in ben or colleen's situation should read this book because it's very inspriring and realistic. although this is a great book, it's more suitable for teens.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrily213 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bydevil6kd April 9, 2008

hey

i got this book from the lib i love it and so do my friends
Teen, 15 years old Written byAndreaHaun April 9, 2008