All member reviews for Story Time

Tangents confuse the plot, and the point.

Im still reading this book for book bowl its a very good book. Some parts can be kind of scary but over all so far its a awsome book!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybibliophile April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bym1 November 25, 2008

Entertaining Horror Novel

This is one of the weirdest books I've ever read. It is too confusing to be a great book, and the scares, even though creatively constructed, are low on suspense.
Adult Written bydonanobispacem July 6, 2016

Give This One a Miss

This is the most asinine book I've ever had the misfortune of reading. The plot is utterly ridiculous and the characters are little more than a hodgepodge of tired caricatures whose dialogue barely sustains what little consistent narrative exists in this waste of a living tree. This book left me wondering is Bloor was paid by the word for this, or if his editor was out sick the day this crossed his desk. Either way, this book is awful.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJesusFreak09 February 17, 2011
I really like this. This was very very good. I dont see it as confusing I found it very very well written and the point not covered at all.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

A really good book for, say, 10-14 year olds

This is a really awesome book, and it takes a while to read- in a good way, most definitely.

Wow!

Yes, it's a weird combination, and that's what makes it such an awesome read! Edward Bloor is a great author.