All teen and kid member reviews for Stranger With My Face

Teen, 15 years old Written byDanceandRead247 August 20, 2009

Love it!!!

It was very good. A little predictable, but maybe that was just me. It might be more of a girl book, bc it is about a girl and itsn't as gory/horror as boys might think it would be. That's what my brother said anyways. Do read, its brilliant!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

~ Did A Book Report On it ~

I loved it. And would reccomend it. very simple read Laurie's boyfriend and family swears they see her in many places at once. How can this be happening when Laurie knows she wasnt there?? As it goes she learns about her history future and her background.

This was a pretty good book! I would probably recommend...

Laurie was at home, but her boyfriend swears he saw her on the beach with another guy. And now her family insists they see her coming and going when she's been out of the house for hours. But how can she be in two places at one time? Who-or what-is trying to take over Laurie's life? It's up to her to figure it out...before it's too late.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywhitneydoster October 19, 2011

i love this book

it is a good book that i have read i am thirteen and i think it is aprpreate(sorry for my spelling)
Teen, 16 years old Written byirma155 October 3, 2011
Teen, 16 years old Written bykeep it greazy January 28, 2010

good, educational , but predictable.

i did enjoy this book , but once laurie & jeff both ended up in stuck in the rocks the book turned corny & predictible. & i also didnt like how she got her body back it the end, i mean yeah i wanted her to get her body back & i knew she was going to but i just didnt like the way it happened. but overall it was good & i'd say it was educational .
Teen, 13 years old Written byBudderlover145 September 29, 2015

The greatest book I have read in a while

Stranger With My Face Stranger with my face is about twins by the name of Laurie and lia. Laurie was adopted by a family known as the Stratton family which was a very wealthy family and lia was adopted by a poor family. The Stratton family start to run through problem when lia starts to haunt the family by a meathod known as Astro projection. When you do this you become a spirt. When lia start to use this when she find her sister and is locked in a mental hospital because she went insane after she kills her old foster parents. Laurie through out the time she figures this out she starts to find out how to stop her sister from haunting her. The theme of the story is mystery and horror I would recommend this book because it will always have you on your toes and waning to read chapter after chapter. I personally loved this book thats why I recommend this book.
Teen, 15 years old Written byadtr_forever October 23, 2011

Not read book but watching movie.

I haven't read the book but I am in fact watching the movie right now. It's really good so far! The only language I've heard is "payback is a b*tch". But it's my type of movie. (:
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoftballlover October 15, 2010

I Loved It!

I really liked this book. I thought it was very supenseful. I got it at school and I thought it was very appropriate.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytorilemond September 7, 2009

Amazing Novel (:

This book is amazing. It was so good in detail and the whole body transformation thing is totally interesting. We kids need exciting things like this, and like in all of the other Lois Duncan books, to help us keep reading. They're more exciting then most books. It's even better when you can see it made into a lifetime movie!
Teen, 17 years old Written bymaymay16 August 18, 2009

awsome book ever!!!

i love the book done read it 5 times and i loved rhe movie done seen it at lees 3 times.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjazzyjeff April 9, 2008