All member reviews for Survivors: The Empty City

Kid, 9 years old December 28, 2012

Read Warriors

Ehhh... Well the violence is at it's minimum compared to warriors. I'm more of a cat person anyway I have 4. READ WARRIORS IT'S AWESOME!!! Maybe for a dog person it would be enjoyable. But half the book makes no sense!! Are these different Erins I'm baffled.
Kid, 12 years old January 6, 2013

Dog Lovers Must Read

You know, this book isn't that bad. I mean, sure it's not as well written as Warriors but dog fans are sure to love this. There is plenty of action, and a lot of good charecters. I don't like this as much as Warriors of course, and I'm pretty sure a new cast of Erins is writing this, but it's worth reading if you love dogs.
Kid, 12 years old October 7, 2012

Ehh..

Follow Lucky and his new friends as they attempt to survive after a giant earthquake ravaging the city he lived in. With all the humans gone, how will they survive? Ehh.. this book was okay. There is nothing really to watch out for. The violence is at it's minimum compared to other Erin Hunter books.
Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2013

great book for dog people like me

i think this book is great so far im at page 53 and im writing a book report about i think at the end the book will be great and the dogs call humans "long paws" i enjoyed the book so far i give it a 8.5 out of a 10 and im only ten and it just caught my eye in my school library unlike all those cat books no offence and for dog people like me they will really like it and for cat people they might like it so hope youll read it and have a great day.
Kid, 12 years old November 2, 2012

Just Okay

This book is by the author of Warriors and Seekers, Erin Hunter. It is okay, but not her best work. The story revolves around dogs searching for a new home after an earthquake. There are mean dogs, dead dogs, and one dog almost dies when it tries to get into it's house. I would suggest this for animal lovers.
Teen, 13 years old Written byXxIceshadowxX May 15, 2014

ehhh

Its a fine book actually, just not as well written and exciting as Erin Hunters other book series, Warriors. Theres a bit a violence, and Lucky is a good role model I guess.
Kid, 9 years old February 10, 2013

Dont bother.

What was Erin hunter THINKING when she made survivors? warriors is epic but surviors?! I wish they DIDNT survive.