All teen and kid member reviews for Tangled

Teen, 14 years old Written byemexee April 10, 2011

Great book for teens 13+

Omg I loved this book it was so good
Teen, 16 years old Written byMPercy May 15, 2011

Teen, 14 years old Written byNirvana Girl July 26, 2011

I think it's pretty good

I'm in the works of reading this book and so far it's pretty good. It's just the intensity of that make-out session between Dakota and Jena that set me off a bit. I mean the detail was a little... errrr, graphic. But aside from that it's perfect for anyone who's mature enough to understand it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byh8rPatrol December 21, 2010

Please don't Read This Book

When I read a book, I am attempting to get away from all the drama of every day teens. The characters in this book were petty and irresponsible. I was a little mad that the author would write a book making it seem like what the characters were doing was okay, and "normal" for teenagers. I wish authors could write a nice honest book, and stop making the characters so stupid.
Kid, 12 years old September 9, 2010

Awsome!!!?

I really LOVE this book! I read it at age 12, though I might be a bit young to read this type of books, but I'm into these books! I think people should really read this book because it is really helpful...in ways. =D
Teen, 14 years old Written bylivingatthelibrary April 11, 2013

Amazing book!!

I loved this book!! I read it for a book report in the 6th grade. (so at 11 years old) I was mature for 11, so I think that if your child can handle they will find it a very, very entertaining book. It teaches kids to overcome obstacles.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLocket December 3, 2011

Good Book

I really like it even though it was quite boring in the beginning, the story improves pretty soon.
Teen, 16 years old Written byATanck April 20, 2011

I didnt like it at all I got so bored really fast
Teen, 15 years old Written byPinkElephants December 19, 2010

I, unfortunately, judge books by their covers. And when I saw this cover, I decided to read, since it was so awesome :) I didn't expect so much sex, such as Dakota feeling up Jena, and many references to Skye having sex many times. And when Dakota's part came in, it was all about sex, drugs, and violence. Read something else, okay?