Kid reviews for The Battle of the Labyrinth: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4

Thrilling fourth Percy Jackson sets war in motion.

Kid, 12 years old April 22, 2011

Perfect for everyone

Once again Rick Riordan has done it!!!! Another graet amazing book!!! In this Prcy, Annabeth, Grover, and Tyson go on a quest to find Daedalus, the creator of the Labyrinth and also Athena's son. But Grover on that quest is also meanwhile still very much searching for Pan. Guess what this is one of the best books ever! If had the chioce to read this book read it!!!! P.S. Percy and Annabeth begin to show their true emotions, I guess Aphrodite was right in The Titan's Curse, Percy and Annabeth might have a romantic future. Read the book to find out!!! :)

Teen, 13 years old Written byHamstersRock April 22, 2011

Perfect for everyone!!!!

ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!!!!!! :)

Kid, 10 years old March 30, 2011
I loved it! My fave book besides the 5th. It's really awesome, with lots of great spine chilling details!

Kid, 12 years old March 14, 2011

The best one!!

This is the best one in the series!!!! Nobody is missing!!! The plot and the dialogue are richer than in the others, and Rachel is a cool character.
Teen, 14 years old Written bythe cool half b... October 16, 2010

THE EPIC BATTLE OF THE LABYRINTH, PERCABETH, SATYR, ANNABETH RULES whatever

Yaaay guess what i am actually writing from Camp Half Blood right now! I know i'm a QUARTER blood but still they accepted me YAAA! And since my parents are Aphrodite/Apollo i have a place in BOTH cabins it's awesome to be a quarterblood. And i LOVE this book. Totally agree with the girl two spaces below me. Percabeth will 100% happen/i predict the future/i hate mr. meaty BOOOM! Everything explodes. BTW, never heard of camp 1/4 blood. Whatevs. I'm good where i am! TTYL!

Teen, 15 years old Written byMASSICLIKPERCYJ... September 21, 2010

EPIC BATTLE OF THIS LABYRINTH, PERCABETH, SATYR, ANNABETH RULES I AM HALFBLOOD, I HATE MR. MEATY (PERCABETH, ANNABETH, LOVE)

There are only TWO THINGS in this AMAZING ME WORLD THAT EPIC KICKS HARRY POTTER AND JUSTIN BIEBER BUTT: ZELDAAAA AND PERCY JACKSON! aND ANIME!!! (the anime that I'm watching right now is called SOUL EATER and YEAH IT'S KINDA LIKE PERCY JACKSON but that's an EPIC AWESOMELY thing!!!! But it's pg-13 oh well WHO CARES it's too epic I watch it with my 12-year-old SIS. Wait, that was three. But who freaking cares??? YEAH!!! I'm epic!! I AM the biggest fan of them two in the world and who ever says that i'm not well you're like, let's see, hmmm....BIEBER! I'm the next link! AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON LIVING RIGHT NOW IN THIS PERCYWORLD. PERCY JACKSON SIRIS HAS A NEW BOOK???? NOTHING CAN MAKE ME HAPPIER!!!! Cause you guys, guess what. **only keep reading if you understand the series** i am 1/2 blood, dauter of aphrodite, pretty girl in common sense media, my picture is better than you. Plus i am from the legend of zelda world, hyrule, so don't be jealous me cuz i come from 2 1/2 worlds KK??? I LOVE ALL THE ZELDA AND PJO FANS!!!! Keep reading you SARIAS! (PERCABETH) And for some people who support grovhalia (get it grover thalia) OMG LOL what ur thinking? my 4 bffs support grovhalia!!! news at camp halfblood: chariot races are almost coming, i'm racing with a girl named Mia, i'm glad i'm not the driver phew!!!! HAHAH are you jealous??? I am such proud of myself, i am such total halfblod. PERCABETH Look at my picture now. It's Annabeth. (update: NOOO WHY COMMON SENSE MEDIA U TOOK OFF THE AVATAR PICTURE THINGY MODE >:( B'aaaw) WOW i luv camp quarter blood it's weird everyone there's grandparents are gods and their parentshalf! I met this girl there named Thilie, similar to Thalia and they said they actually do like nothing at camp 1/4 blood they never get to go on quest or anything. Anyways this whole comment had a subliminal message. Ill reveal it right now: support grovhalia. buy the percy jackson series. serious it will affect u. And it's true, if you read this while saying my username "MASSICLIK, MASSICLIK" listening to ancient hero (please go listen to it on youtube, malons. It will epic you to death. Seriously, i can't sleep anymore) and reading this book you will fly up into the sky and kill monsters without dying and scream "EPIC!!!" (Sarias song will be playing in the background, look it up you RUTOS!!!) Want another one. OH AND if u watch ANIME go to youtube and list to SOUL EATER OPENING 2 PAPERMOON it's like EPICNESS BLASTNESS like epic ice cream with epic fudge cream with an epic cherry on freakin' top! (edit) and right now i was looking 4 anime on utube and i found soul eater paper moon opening 2 TAT SONG IS SO EPIC!!!! AND in the opening you see people flip around and i was like "those are percy, annabeth, and grover!!! I also watched episode 3 where people were inside a LABYRINTH just like THIS ONE MY PEEPS but except it was shorter...Dang... ANEYWAYS the girl's sister was actually a GUN and she flipped her sis backwards...Then her sis turned into a human and lifted HER up and she turned into a gun and i was like "MAN, THAT'S EPIC!!!" But one of them almost died because a mummy thing that looks like the ORACLE...Oh well i'm gonna stop talking about that because it's OFF TOPIC so just go google and type in "patti thompson gun" OR JUST "patti thompson" but be warned because peeps put weird stuff up and y'know and yeah.... SO ANYWAYS *PERCABETH* Percabeth 100% total will happen/ i predict the future/ ZELDAXLINK/ i hate mr. meaty/ Midna BOOOOM! Everything explodes. Oh wow that actually made no sense, you see, like most of my revies but this one was totally crazs. bye. check out my profile now!!! And spread the news, pj fans: Annabeth is now on this website! I checked out her reviews and spread the word. Now YOU do your part and spread the word. EVERYONE VISIT HER PROFILE! HER USERNAME IS Annabeth_Chase! If you don't visit you're a kronos traitor loser mr. meaty butt face! I love you MALONS, SARIAS, RUTOS!!!

Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2010
good but violent

Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2010

Best Book Ever!!!

What I Think: Awesome book. I have read this series twice now, and This was my faovorite book of the series. I would recomend reading this to younger siblings if they are the kind of kids who are always interested in what you are interested in. Summary: Percy Jackson is a demigod, or half-human, half-god.his father is The Sea god, Poseidon. His friend, Annabeth, has recieved a quest to go to the Labyrinth. She must find Deadelus and convince him to help her to help to save the camp. If you are going to read this book, read the other ones in the series first. Also, there was alot of killing monsters and a few deaths, so it is a bit violent. I think that if you are going to let an older kid read this book, that's ok. But if you are thinking of letting a smaller kid read it, you should know that they might not really understand it because in one part, Annabeth is being REALLY friendly to a kid (whose name I can not remember), and Percy gets kind of jealous. Have fun reading!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byBbbbbbbi June 22, 2010

Very suspenseful!

This is the most suspenseful in the series yet!! It has a lot of action, and violence. It gets a bit scary at times, especially about the labyrinth and its creator's history. I love this series!! I still haven't gotten a chance to read the last book, The Last Olympian. If anyone has, is it really good?

Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2010

good

I love this book, but not quite as much as the fifth one
Kid, 12 years old April 9, 2010

A great installment ot the series!!!!!!!!!!!!

The battle of the labyrinth was amazing. It was funny like them all, and it has more action than the first three books. The Labyrinth is very cool and it has some very strange monsters. All in all Percy Jackosn is very well done, and I would reccomend it to anyone 8 and up.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJesusFreak09 April 3, 2010
Loved this book I love how it starts the war I am so gald Nico is helping and was shocked that Thalia is a hunter !
Teen, 13 years old Written bypetucker2 March 11, 2010

READ THEM ALL

I heart this book no doubt! this is the best book eveah. u wont know till u read them

Teen, 14 years old Written bystylish_sridhar March 8, 2010

Lovable book for Book-lover.

This series is amazing. Sorry Harry Potter fans, but I like this better than HP.

Kid, 9 years old February 20, 2010

It's good for kids that could understand the way it goes.

I love it! It's an amazing series!

Kid, 12 years old February 19, 2010

an awesome serise but this is kinda a let down but still awesome

i love ths book !!!! it wasnt my favorate but i do really like it but i havent read the last book yet so i think the last one will be my favorate and with the kissing and mess nothing is wrong with that its just younger kids may not understand as well as older ones.

Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2010
This book was actually my least favorite, because there wasn't much action and alot of betrayals. It was good like all of the other books though, because it again has the mesage of rescuing someone is right even if you are breaking the rules.

Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2010

confusing, but very good.

this book overall has the same level of apropriatness as last olmpian,except less violence, but more language.

Kid, 12 years old January 31, 2010

Great fourth installment in the amazing book series!

Not as good as the titan's curse but better than the first two. More action, suspense, romance and horror than the prevous books. Can't wait to read the last olympian! Fun book!

Kid, 11 years old January 15, 2010
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAV BOOK!!!!!!!! :)