Kid reviews for The Battle of the Labyrinth: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4

Thrilling fourth Percy Jackson sets war in motion.

Kid, 12 years old February 19, 2010

an awesome serise but this is kinda a let down but still awesome

i love ths book !!!! it wasnt my favorate but i do really like it but i havent read the last book yet so i think the last one will be my favorate and with the kissing and mess nothing is wrong with that its just younger kids may not understand as well as older ones.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJesusFreak09 April 3, 2010
Loved this book I love how it starts the war I am so gald Nico is helping and was shocked that Thalia is a hunter !
Teen, 14 years old Written bystylish_sridhar March 8, 2010

Lovable book for Book-lover.

This series is amazing. Sorry Harry Potter fans, but I like this better than HP.

Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2010

confusing, but very good.

this book overall has the same level of apropriatness as last olmpian,except less violence, but more language.

Kid, 12 years old January 31, 2010

Great fourth installment in the amazing book series!

Not as good as the titan's curse but better than the first two. More action, suspense, romance and horror than the prevous books. Can't wait to read the last olympian! Fun book!

Kid, 11 years old January 15, 2010
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAV BOOK!!!!!!!! :)

Kid, 9 years old January 12, 2010

great book very iffy for 7

it is a great book, like the others in the series, but is violent and a little scary. violence-the same as the other books, swordfights, monsters dying, ect. a few minor charachters die. scariness-how the labyrinth makes people go insane is pretty scary language-a little bit

Kid, 10 years old December 16, 2009

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!!!

This is a very good book. There is a lot of violence.

Kid, 10 years old December 5, 2009
so funny my friends and me laugh at it no matter how many times we read it.
Kid, 10 years old September 11, 2009

teen read

love it it is educatananal but he does fantasize a bit love the series but lacks moral great book thumbs up riardon

Teen, 15 years old Written bysiry August 28, 2009
love it love it love it! read it! it one of the best books I've read!

Teen, 17 years old Written byprttystar4 July 7, 2009

MUST READ!

As I sais for the ones before this it is a great book, for all kids! The suspense keeps you into it the whole time and the story is riveting!
Teen, 16 years old Written byBrigidArmbrust March 16, 2019
Teen, 15 years old Written byRhinoGamerHD February 17, 2019

Amazing!

Storytelling at its finest. Better than the previous books even though the previous ones are really really good. Bit slow at the start but got insanely interesting after a few chapters. I love this book, I cried (yes books can do that) made me laugh a lot, I was on the edge on my seat most of the time and inspired me to start writing my own stories. This book is just astounding and really impressive work.

Teen, 13 years old Written byNthun September 13, 2017

Kid, 9 years old July 8, 2017

Really good

As a typical tween I think this book is really good! It has good details but looks like had the wrong thoughts about Hera.She was kinda mean about Hephaestus' looks. But in all like I said this is a really good book!

Teen, 14 years old Written bylynnette_99 January 9, 2017

Percy Jackson and the Olympians

I would recommend reading this to younger siblings if they are the kind of kids who are interested in myths and fantasy. Summary: Percy Jackson is a half-blood. His father is the Sea god, Poseidon. His friend, Annabeth, has received a quest to go to the Labyrinth. She must find Deadelus and convince him to help her to help save the camp. If you are going to read this book, read the other one first to understand them. Also, there was a lot of killing monsters and a few deaths, so it is a bit violent.

Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2016

Amazing

This one has higher violence level. It has some head trama and other muture stuff. It is altoghter a great book.

Teen, 13 years old Written byryl May 6, 2016

My personal favourite

Good educational value is even more important in books nowadays, as more and more teachers are using them as tools. The violence in BOTL is minor compared to some of the new books aka Harry Potter, HG. A must read for fans of fantasy

Teen, 13 years old Written byFireIceWolf November 1, 2015

Exciting Yet Darker Than Previous Books

In this book Percy and some of his friends venture into the labyrinth: a maze that's alive and designed to kill. Some of the places Percy arrive at while he struggles through the labyrinth have mythological monsters or less than kind humanoids. One character, who seeks revenge on Percy, conspires with a ghost who tried to betray him. Said character (alright, alright its Nico) also raises the dead in attempts to communicate with his deceased sister. He later calls himself the "Ghost King", though by the end of the book he no longer wants revenge. Also a side note, yes this is a popular series. You can find many things related to this series on the Internet that are fan made. Some bad, some good. Yes this series is a "fandom" with a large following of "fangirls". (Both of those are 21st century terms you may or may not be familiar with.)