All teen and kid member reviews for The Big Field

Teen, 17 years old Written bymakinaaaaa May 3, 2011

Some People over 9. Dad is not a good role model.

The big field.... i used for a book report in 8th grade english, let me tell you it was a bore. I finshed it and thought it was someone okay. i love softball and baseball , day in and dayout, however the way that this book described the plays on the infield, outfield, and in the batters box were a dread. I sat there with a blank stare wondering what i was going to do the following period in the school. I wonder what went through with this guy, mike lupica when he decribes his sences to us as the reader? Other than the baseball aspect(which I was disipointed) the drama was wonderful. I did read another book by the author mike lupica and this boook was amazing , a total jaw dropper. However this one i was sad about knowing that mike lupica could do way better. so sad about this but i finshed it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byChew On My bubblegum March 9, 2012

math quiz

solve -3b=96+b
Kid, 12 years old January 31, 2012

the big feild

GREAT BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byI love the big field October 24, 2011

New York Times

It is a wonderful book
Teen, 15 years old Written bypats15 May 9, 2011

This is a great book, that I would recommend to others.
Kid, 12 years old December 26, 2010

I loved it

I loved The Big Field. I thought tha t it was a great book that always had something going on. It is fun and up to date. If you like sports books then I really recommend this book.
Kid, 11 years old October 1, 2010

perfect

i like this book because it is just good
Teen, 13 years old Written byWhoops December 28, 2009

Great!

It's a great book! I had to read it for school and it was a bumber cause I don't like reading,but once I started I coldn't stop!It's truely a GREAT story.
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2009

good book

it was a very good book i enjoyed reading it