All member reviews for The Devil's Arithmetic

Intense Holocaust story makes history real.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMennes April 7, 2009

it was a really good book, and you should read it!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written bycombax2 March 4, 2009
Teen, 15 years old Written byyouwish February 2, 2009

I love this book!!

This book is the best book i have ever read. I read it and i almost cried and I hate the way Hitler and and the Nazis treated the Jews. But this book rocked.
Teen, 14 years old Written byswimgirl April 9, 2008

Great!

I loved this book! It is educational but also an amazing book! In addition to reading the book, I suggest watching the movie too!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul April 9, 2008

I remember this book...

This is a good sixth grade and up book (sixth grade being the grade I was in when I read it about three years ago). Maybe 11 and up, but I doubt many kids younger than that will be as interested in this book, which, by the way is good for a middle school read, and is till pretty good now. If you are interested in the Holocaust, I suggest this, "Night" and watching Schindler's List" (which is not reviewed on this site, but would get a 17 and up).
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoftballer3 April 9, 2008

Read this in 6th grade

I read this book in 6th grade and still cannot belive this happened to people!!! I thought it was wrong then and wrong now!!But It was good...I also saw the movie with Kirsten Dunst and Brittney Murphy!!
Teen, 13 years old Written by0606dogs April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byroush101 April 9, 2008

i cried

iloved it
Teen, 14 years old Written bysnoopy34 April 9, 2008

This book was the best i ever read!

this book shows what really happened during the holocust. It showed a great sense of feelind and it was good for people my age.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBIHVguicvi April 9, 2008

It Sucks

I think this book was horibble and it was boring.....i will never recomend this to anyone.....forget this ... i hate it.... and i didnt even finish it....
Teen, 14 years old Written bybookluver101 April 9, 2008

best book i have read in a long time

this is THE best book i have EVER read about the holacaust it is very good

Teen, 13 years old Written by12cbudrow April 9, 2008

i really dont like the way the nazis treated the jews

i boo whood