All member reviews for The Golden Lily: Bloodlines, Book 2

Engaging Bloodlines sequel explores romance, friendship.

Parent Written byNinagreen@34 December 23, 2012

A MUST READ!

I think that its aboslutely fine for 11 and up! Because my daughter ( Vanessa) Is Kinda of obsessed with vampire books and alot of them were innappropiate but then we found the author ( Richelle Mead ) and we abosolutely fell in love with this book! I know if you let your kids read they will not put it down or you will not put it down. There is this one scene in the book were Adrian ( main character) kisses sydney ( other character ) then she pushes him away honestly ive read alot of books with let me say it briefly ( sex ) but this book is honestly harmless HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysamantha10184 January 6, 2014

Great!

Very exciting! I love her books! There is one kissing part, otherwise the book is clean. It talks about smoking and involves how it is bad for you along with alcohol. No swearing. I say it is more of a YA book of anything.
Parent Written bysofiagrace1234 December 23, 2012

A very exciting read for 11 and up!

I think this story is perfect for maybe an 11 year old and a 12 year old would get a kick out of this book so i would say 11 and up is the most appropriate for this book its definatly a fun read i did most enjoy it and i think you would two best regards, Sofia