All teen and kid member reviews for The Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark

Teen, 17 years old Written byabatonfan March 13, 2013

A Great Book for Independent Readers with a Love for Disney

This is, by far, one of my favorite books for younger students wishing to get out of basic chapter books and do not want to jump right into the horrors of teen fiction (sparkling vampires, anyone?). The main characters are positive, easy-to-relate-to and fairly down-to-earth. The violence is not incredibly horrible, and sexual content is almost non-existent. Sadly, this book could be considered as advertising Disney, and a vast majority of the book takes place in a Disney theme park.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMgrace1 May 9, 2015

Really Amazing Book

I love this book and I love Disney. This book may have violence, but its fictional. So as long as your child knows that. They should be fine. Read it if you are into Disney. This book helped me get over my Disney Withdrawls just saying.
Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2013

Thrilling Adventure

This is a great book! This actually does have educational value on Disney World and there are a lot of positive messages. They are all great role models. Willa is very clever,Philiby is a whiz at computers, Finn is insightful in his observations, Charlene is cautious and athletic and Maybeck provides sarcasm and is good at thinking quickly. There is violence but that just adds to the thrill of reading it!
Kid, 10 years old July 11, 2014

My Favorite Series

This book is good for mental readers and kids who love Disney.I am a mental reader and so far this is my favorite series of books.It is about Finn a normal boy who has to find 5 others to help him defeat the overtakers.The overtakers are all the Villians in Disney trying to take over. This book is all about adventure.It gives so much detail it seems like you're in the book! I hope Ridley Pearson writes a new awesome book to add to the series!
Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2014
I think this is a great book. It can be funny at sometimes. What happen is the Disney characters come a life and they are very rude. I think this is a great book for kids 9 and up.