All teen and kid member reviews for The Library Card

Teen, 13 years old Written bychickie94 April 9, 2008

Amust read book for everyone

These incredible stories are amazing! It a is all about 4 childrene and how there lives get affected by this library card. I really liked the book !! You should all read it. It's great!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBrick128 January 23, 2011
i like 3 og the 4 stories i dident like soanary
Teen, 13 years old Written byBookWorm94 April 9, 2008

This book wasn't the best. It didn't make that much sense, because none of the stories connected in any way except for them all finding a library card at some point. This wasn't one of Jerry Spenelli's best...
Teen, 15 years old Written bybookwormwriter November 10, 2011

Not the best...

I must admit, this isn't what I expected. It was a little boring, and I didn't enjoy reading it. I finished all the stories, but I was disappointed. It does give a good view of books and libraries, but it wasn't Spinelli's best. Nightmare at the Book Fair by Dan Gutman had the same 'lesson', and it was really fun to read. In the end, I was disappointed that I'd wasted my time. All the same... Happy reading! :)
Teen, 17 years old Written byirockandrool April 16, 2010

Great for 9 and up kids: not really for 9 and down children.

I have to mention that this book is a great book for kids older then 9 years of age. I love this book very much and want every child to read this book. Maybe even tomorrow. Kids you might not and might like this book very much like i do right now at this moment.
Teen, 16 years old Written byZac1164 April 9, 2008