All member reviews for The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny November 7, 2011

A timeless classic...

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane is by far one of my most favorite and cherished books. It follows the story of a china rabbit named Edward Tulane who embarks on a cruel journey from owner to owner, after he is thrown overboard while his owner (Abigail) and her parents are on a cruise. Edward is a doll, but he expresses his feelings and words through thoughts. I found this book really interesting and clever and a joy to read. In fact, I was so interested, I almost couldn't put it down, so I kept reading it and finished it before the day was done. The illustrations are also beautifully-drawn and add more to the story. I recommend this to any reader.
Kid, 11 years old May 20, 2011

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best book ever.
Teen, 13 years old Written byxsouthside77x September 5, 2009

I'm 11 years old and i was reading this book just for funn because in my class got introuble alot so we had silent snack and i read chapter by chapter and it waws a fantastic book i loved it, i read about 2 to 4 chapters in class and i read a total of 9 chapter in one day because it was a hands on book and i had detention thia was a great book with mostly positive language and messages
Kid, 10 years old November 28, 2010

A MASTERPIECE!!!!!!

love it it is exciting educational book that made me laugh,get me mad, and cry ALOT! i loved this book and there is no better way to describe it but a masterpiece!
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsabellaM November 21, 2010

Perfect for everyone 10+

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Great ending!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCityofbonesfan019 January 12, 2011

Any fan of Dicamillo will honor this as a classic

Loved it. It had so much emotion and heart. It had great messages saying that it takes time, but you can change yourself for the better.
Teen, 13 years old Written byocie14 November 6, 2010

good but really sad

This book is touching, but has some really emotional and sad parts.
Kid, 11 years old January 27, 2010

Such a great book!

It's a very good book! I loved it so much! The only reason I am marking it violent, is because a little girl dies. I don't think its violent, but to some people it might be. This book is about a little china rabbit that belongs to a girl named Abiline. She loves him so much! But when he gets seperated from her, he has met and loved over five new people. And at the end, he find's Abiline.
Kid, 11 years old October 11, 2010

Great for anyone 8 and up!

This book is really great. It is moving, fun, and sends a great message.
Kid, 11 years old December 21, 2009

great book

this book is a great book. everyone should read it.this book is about a china rabbit named edward and a girl named abilen. the raddit goes on a exciting but weard journey.this book is a must read book.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 May 31, 2010

Best book ever

Best book I have ever read in my life. I read it when I was about eight with my dad, when I finished the book I cried for about 7 hours because it was so happy. I loved this book so much.
Kid, 12 years old April 18, 2010

I Fell In Love

Out of all of the books I've read, this was one of my favorites. This book is ranked up there in my book with pieces like The Lovely Bones and Pride and Prejudiced. Why? This was one of the few books that made me cry. I sat in my room for three hours, reading this book, crying my eyes out on every page. I fell in love with Edward, the porcelain bunny, Bryce, Ruth, and even the hobo who picked up Edward. This was such a wonderful book. This book makes you realize that even in a world filled to the brim with misery and sorrow and pain and cruelty, that you can always find love and happiness if you open yourself up. That's deep. Amazing children's book, this is. Buy it if you can. :)
Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2010

Great book!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

One moment you'll be smiling ear to ear, the next you'll be crying a sea.

This is a must-read book for anyone who loves dramatic stories. This touching book discusses feelings from love and calmness, to sorrow and tearfulness. This is an unforgettable, wonderful book.
Kid, 10 years old August 27, 2009

Simply amazing

One of the greatest books I have ever read. I love this book so much. Deserves 5 stars. I love the ending especially. Kate DiCamillo is such a great author!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysummergal93 April 9, 2008

another sweet story for everyone to enjoy!!!!

I love this book, it's a story about a rabbit named Edward, who at first belongs to a little girl, but then gets lost. Edward doesn't return anyone's love for him and just doesn't care. But then he goes on this adventure and meets new people who all take care of him and then lose him to someone else, Edward misses each person and each person has an imapct on him. He learns that's it's ok to open your heart and return love.

It is a great book!!

I think that it is a great book and that EVERYBODY should read it!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byStefani June 11, 2009

Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2009

the miraculous journey of edward tulane

Teen, 14 years old Written bydani2112 November 18, 2008

Read it!

My title explains it all. I loved this book. You will too. Just read it.