All member reviews for The Mysterious Benedict Society

Kid, 10 years old June 15, 2009

My favorite book!

This series is the BEST series I have ever read. 4 children solve mysteries and help the world using friendship and knowledge. I read the first book when I was 7 and the second when I was 9. I loved the books! I can't WAIT until the 3rd book comes out in October. Everyone is SURE to love this book no matter what!
Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2011

these review's are messed up!

NO WAY FOR AGE 9! Better for ages 11 to 13.
Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2009

One of my favorite books!

The Mysterious Benedict Society is an exceptional book. It is mature in the sense that the children use words some adults might not even know, and they speak very intelligently. This is a combination of mystery, comedy, and adventure. It almost makes you think that this could really happen!
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2011

Great book

There are some hard words in it. I've read all the books so far. Is this book also placed in the girls section? If not that's sexist.
Teen, 17 years old Written byEliasador February 25, 2011

Lovely novel for kids

This is a great book. Even though it is for young kids, it really makes them think outside the box. It is totally original in its plots and characters. Especially S. Q. Pedalian, he is the bomb!
Teen, 13 years old Written byaspiring13yrold... December 19, 2009

Kid, 12 years old August 12, 2009

Amazing book, but a little confusing.

I love the Mysterious Benedict Society!!! It's one of the best books ever, but it's a little confusing for some people.
Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2009

EXCELLENT-OOO!

There's nothing wrong with it. It's excellent!
Kid, 9 years old November 1, 2014

My favorite book ever!

Awesome! This is my favorite book of all time!
Kid, 9 years old June 8, 2013

THE BEST BOOK I'VE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some parts (1 or 2) a little confusing but an amazing book!!
Kid, 11 years old November 18, 2011

I think it is a great book if you are into mysteries.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySafemancam001 February 28, 2011

Intrieging mystery for every one

This book is an exciting kick-off to a great series. There's excitement on every page, and you will probably learn something along the way.
Kid, 10 years old December 29, 2010

Perfect for ages

Kid, 9 years old June 13, 2010

Carlie's Review

I absolutely love the books and the certain kind of writing reminds me of the Harry Potter series and the tales of Unfortunate Events series.I would recommend this book to anyone because of the adventures it takes you. Lately i have been reading the first one i am towards the end and can not wait until the end.And personally my favorite character is Renyie Muldoon
Kid, 9 years old April 14, 2010

Mysterious Benedict Society

This book was great to read and it made me want to read more. I don't think that anyone should not be able to read this book because there's nothing wrong with it.
Kid, 12 years old October 25, 2009

This is an amazing book

It is very good but you may have to explain to younger kids about the kidnapping. Very adventurous.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymdo556 December 9, 2008

I loved this book!

I loved this book I think it is good for ages 8+. It is a wonderful adventurous book with much action. Things happen that you never expect in this book. It really is a mysterious book. I loved it A LOT and it is probably my 2nd favorite book. I have told my friends about it and from the mild description I gave them they said they would try it out because it sounded pretty good. I recomend this book to read to yourself, someone else read it for you a group or any other possible way to read a book.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2014

Amazing book!

Ok, I do not own this book, but I borrowed it from my library, and I love it! My little brother had me to read it to him, and he loved it as well. I learned a lot about loyalty and friends, but, I wouldn't recommend reading it to kids who are sensitive to things like kidnapping and 'evil' people. Overall it was an excellent book and I couldn't put it down. I also love the rest of the series as well, and I absolutely recommend it.
Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2014

Spectacular

This book is great. It is an out-of-the-box mystery with compelling characters, an engaging plot and creative settings. The suspense definitely got me with this one. I love these books!