All member reviews for The Mysterious Cheese Thief: Geronimo Stilton #31

Mouse-authored series engages young readers.

Adult Written byostrich_reg January 6, 2009

This is a good book for "kids"

This book is "great" for kids
Parent Written bystiltonfan1 December 19, 2013

Good or Bad Book? (First Review)

It is a good children's book. It's exciting just like all Geronimo Stilton books. The only problem is that it's a bit violent. But it's supposed to be a fun, action-packed adventure book so it's not that bad. For me it's alright because it's not like he really got seriously injured or even worse died. So it's okay. Also, it can't be much of an adventure if there's not a FEW injuries. If the characters are just having good luck and nothing happens to them it's going to be pretty boring. There should be some excitement and mystery.
Kid, 9 years old November 21, 2014

I LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not read this book yet but I love the others! my favorite one so far is probably "cat and mouse in a haunted house" it was a little creepy but I like kinda creepy things. the scariest one so far was probably "the mummy with no name" my least favorite so far was probably "a cheese colored camper" but it was still awesome. my friend introduced me to the series. these books inspired me to write my own series! i haven't published any yet but the series is called "Hamilton Hamy" he's a talking hamster my first book will be "An Easter Adventure for Hamilton" if you like "Geronimo Stilton" you'll love my series. I'm 9 and I love Geronimo Stilton!
Kid, 10 years old June 16, 2013

good book series

good geronimo stilton book
Parent of a 10 year old Written byHippiechild November 11, 2009
Teen, 16 years old Written bylove88 May 27, 2011

soooooooooooo goooooooooood

it has a good message i read this when i was younger and loved it i think it is funny not at alllllllllllllllll inapropriate it is only funny and sweet
Kid, 11 years old December 19, 2010
I liked reading this when I was younger. Silly/funny book. Perfect for 7 and up.
Kid, 10 years old December 5, 2010

Perfect for 7 year olds and up.

Geronimo Stilton is a laugh out loud book series.every single one has a great adventure and mystery.I haven't read this book yet but I bet it's really funny.
Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2010

boon's rating

i loved this book when i was three! it gets on my nerves so much now. he is always acting so polite and never says anything objectional or rude. good for 6 year olds.
Kid, 10 years old November 15, 2009

Perfect for 5 - 8 year olds

This book I loved when I was 7 and i would really recommend it for 7 yearolds.