All member reviews for The Power of Six: Lorien Legacies, Book 2

Teen, 13 years old Written byemme123 May 28, 2012

Awsome book

Its just plain awesome sure there's some violence but where would it go without a little violence. And one guy drinks because his life in his opinion isn't great but its not influencing it. Also it explains Six and John kissing but not two detailed, i mean you should expect that even if you thought it would be with Sarah because this book is made for teens. There is a good message that you should stick together and help on another no matter how much you need to risk. sure it showed how john made a couple bad choices but it pointed that out teaching the reader that you make mistakes but you have to fix them. And there is always education in a book because when you read it you learn words and exercise your brain!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHeq073198 December 27, 2011

Sacreligious

I loved I Am Number Four, but when I started this one, I was kinda offended. One main character always tries to disprove the Bible. I just stopped reading there.
Kid, 9 years old March 20, 2015

Epic!

Great but a little too many curse words and sex. A LOT of violence. It was still an amazing adventure!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykittylover3 November 19, 2014

A-MAZING!

I love this book soooo much! Already finished all the books in the series so far, there's another that's supposed to come out on August 2015, I think. I really love the action-adventure, and it's definitely for Sci-Fi fans! Aside from brief language, this is definitely a 5/5 star book!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNateoo May 6, 2012

I LOOOOOOVVED IITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this book was great. The character Marina kind of down talks the bible, but not in a atheist kind of way. There is quite a bit of violence and the book doesn't have a lot of mean just answers. It fills in the skeleton of I AM NUMBER FOUR with a lot of meat. I would recommend this book for teens or tweens. This is a great book for those that love to read, but don't read The Power of Six first, start with I Am Number Four.
Teen, 15 years old Written byZara360 February 12, 2012

The Power of Six

I love this book!!!! Yes, Marina kinda down talks the bible some. but really isn't an issue. There is some talk of torture of the Cepan and two of the numbers. One of the Character (A name would reveal to much) gets captured. And there are a few kisses but that it. Over all its a very good book. And one BIG shock!!!