All member reviews for The Quest Begins: Seekers, Book 1

Kid, 9 years old March 12, 2010

This sad story of how the bears left there family realy touched my soft spot.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRyan Choynake October 13, 2009

Erin Hunter Rocks!

It is a great novel
Kid, 12 years old October 10, 2009

Great New Series other the other great Warriors Series by Erin Hunter!

I loved this book and also the other series, Warriors by Erin Hunter. I think it is a good role model because it makes me understand the world in an animals point of view better.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookworm12345511 October 7, 2009

not as good as warriors

these books arent amazing but there not bad the warriors r way better there about cats not bears and theres 21 books i love them
Kid, 11 years old October 7, 2009

There is definitely some violence in the Seekers series, that might be unpleasant for some children under 10, but it can be a fun thing to read, with all the excitement.
Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2009

Beary Good :]

It was a great book. The beginning was boring, but you have to give books a chance but once you start reading it, it is good. Try to read slowly because there is tons of details that you don't want to miss. I recommend it.
Kid, 12 years old July 22, 2009

~positive message & beary educational~

This book isn't as good as Erin Hunter's Warrior series, but it gave a positive message of trying hard and educational information on how bears survive in the wild.
Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2009

WARRIORS ROCK!

I haven't read it but i read a bit and it makes Seekers look like 1 star COMPARED TO WARRIORS!!!! I love that series and is so cute!!! Both look sad though because on warriors a LOT of cats go murdered. :( OMG
Kid, 10 years old June 2, 2009

Not Better Than Warrior Cats, But Good

This is a fairly violent book like the warrior cat series, but really that is real life stuff!!!!!!!!!! I personally give it 3 out of five, whereas I give warriors a million and five out of five! The cat books are awesome and my username would have included stuff about warriors but that, unfortunatley, would be too long. Pokemon and warrior cats are my favorite fantasy adventures. I have to say, the games seem a tad (No, a LOT) less violent than the show, after the reveiws I've read. If you're concerned about pokemon violence, pick up a copy of Diamond, Pearl or Platinum before picking up the remote.
Kid, 10 years old March 13, 2009

soooo interesting I couldn't keep my nose out of it!

It takes you into the world of bears. it has some funny parts in it but I think you should read the back before you start reading it, it gives you an idea of the book I think rating the prey and frighting each other as violence is a bunch of fox dung it just bears being bears and went a bear mules a human there is a reason and a very good one.

Give Erin Hunter a Break!!!

I must say, as I was reading these reviews, I read there was too much fighting,killing,ect, well, hello, in real life bears fight, and die(sadley), so she's just trying to make it real, like the warriors seris.