All parent member reviews for The School for Good and Evil

Educator and Parent Written byLizOhio May 21, 2014

A great book!

My 11 year old daughter found this book at a bookstore... she read it and LOVED it. As a result, I have read and love it, too. She is now reading the 2nd book in the series after this one. It makes you truly evaluate what is good and bad- beyond looks and appearances, but directly into what is in the heart. EXCELLENT read and full of vivid imagery. It is a little confusing at first... but makes sense as you are drawn into the plot line after a few chapters.
Parent Written byMomtoSensitveKiddo April 11, 2014

rocked her world

Book was intense for my 11 year old. She could think of little else - not good during testing time. She wrote pages in her diary about it and she talked non stop about it - especially the choices and actions of the characters. She was upset by it but really enjoyed reading it.
Parent Written bykschnee June 15, 2014

Daughter loved book, but Web site is another matter

My daughter loved the book, but when she went on the Web site to "take the test," there were no privacy controls, and her name and town were publicly displayed at the top of a "leader board" without any notification. Would not recommend letting your children go on this site if you are concerned about this kind of information being shared.