All member reviews for The Search for WondLa

Artwork, great heroine elevate futuristic fantasy.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPortia0623 May 26, 2014

Great book

This book was really good. It was imaginative and I got really attached to the characters. I loved Eva 9, the main character because she was strong and kind at the same time.
Kid, 9 years old September 28, 2012

Good Book, Little Confusing

I thought this book was really good, but a little confusing, and STRANGE. Eva, raised by a robot? That's weird...
Kid, 10 years old February 13, 2015

One of the best books I've ever read.

This book has an amazing story and a great plot. The author does an amazing job making up names for everything and great characters in the plot. The only violence is when Eva is captured twice sometimes violently. The main antagonist carries around a sonic boom rifle that he destroys trees and homes with. At the end a main character dies and leaves Eva along exept for Rovee. There is a taxidermist lab where an animal dies and a plant that takes away your breath. Overall Eva Nine is an amazing character that with a little help managed to survive in an unknown world after her home was destroyed.
Adult Written bygeorged1 April 11, 2015

OMG! Not just for kids!

My niece read this book and loved it. She was like, "Uncle, in WondLa, Eva finally got out of that tough situation I told you about yesterday!'. So, when my brother and her left, I decided to see what all the fuss was about. I loved it! It's great for kids and adults.
Kid, 11 years old February 4, 2015

AMAZING!

OMG i loved this book. An amazing twist ending. What more of an adventure could a kid wish to read?