All member reviews for The Sweet, Terrible, Glorious Year I Truly, Completely Lost It

Teen, 15 years old Written byJemmaWithaJ July 24, 2012

Guess who has a new favorite book?

This is seriously my favorite book. I've read it three times now, and done a report on it for my English class. This book does have some intense scenes in it, such as the kids accidentally getting drunk, but other than that, it is fine. It also has one or two naughty words, but nothing too bad. This book teaches not to judge by appearances.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAuddrey. November 28, 2009

? :)

i wanna read it:) where can i get it?
Teen, 13 years old Written bybeautydawn4 December 27, 2011

Pretty darn good.

This was a wonderful story, but raven and his family smoke, drink alcohol, and do drugs. They also eat "premium mince," and the butcher claims (later) that he wouldn't "feed it to my dog." Gemma is called both "Love Child" and "Big Mistake," but overall, not too bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhotstuff54321 March 15, 2011

I love this book i have read it 4 times
Kid, 12 years old March 9, 2011

Best Book in the World

This is my all time favorite book. Ever. I love this book so much that it isn't even funny, this is just the best book ever written :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bycarrie141016 January 7, 2010

Raven De Head

i love this book and i think it is cute that the town back boy has a soft spot for gemma and also has an intrest in shakespeare raven is definatly my favorite character he is smart, sweet, funny, romantic, kinda shy, and most of all misunderstood..... i feel sorry for him when gemma breaks his heart and how he feels when he thinks a teacher gave him the role of a vilian because of his life style i dont want to give too much away but this is a funny, sweet, dramatic book worth reading
Kid, 12 years old February 20, 2009

I LOVED IT!!

This book truley is sweet terrible(not) glorious and absolutly awesome!! I loved it so much that, under the twilight saga, its my fav!