All member reviews for The Tale of Peter Rabbit

Beatrix Potter's first and one of her best.

Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2009

A classic bed-time story

A nice book though there a little violence in it. Otherwise, a perfect,classic book to read before going to bed at night.

A Wonderful Classic!

If you're reading this review, I have absolutley NO idea what you're doing. This book as absolutley nothing bad in it, and is a wonderful classic for all ages! (P.S. If you are reading a parental review for Peter Rabbit, you need to lighten up!)
Kid, 1 years old April 19, 2009
Parent of a 8 year old Written byrfm561 November 11, 2008

Not appropriate for children

Although I personally love this story, I also think that it is too violent and is therefore innapropriate for children. After reading this story to my child, he had terrible nightmares about getting chopped with a garden tool. I would recommend this to a fearless child. Unfortunatly, there is no such thing. Do not read this to your child.
Parent of a 8 and 12 year old Written bySuzuki Mom March 4, 2010

Inspired from Nature

The rest of the series gets even better... My then 10 year old always inspired to draw the simplest things and little animals of of nature just like Beatrix did. The watercolors too... If you can find the BBC Peter Rabbit series, the one with the beautiful (!) song by I think, Miriam - somebody... What a treasure!!!!
Adult Written bySpiff April 9, 2008
Wonderful classic for all ages!