All teen and kid member reviews for The Treasure Map of Boys

Teen, 15 years old Written bymurdermygymsox July 14, 2010

An amazing book for girls between 13 and 17!

AMAZING book. I'm 15 (read this book when I was 14) and I couldn't put it down. These are my favorite books of all time and I have read them many times. My only concern as a teenager was that the characters made stupid mistakes (hence the negative role models) but in the end they realized that what they did was wrong, whatever it was that they did. I wouldn't say there's "sexual" behavior but there is definitely some material about inappropriate acts, although they are not in great detail. Overall, a book that your kids will enjoy -- take it from me, I am one!
Teen, 15 years old Written bysummerluver April 19, 2010

great book but may not be for all ages

I think that this should be for 14 and up because some stuff is innapropriout(sorry can't spell that word) for kids under that age. Like for instance she calls herself and her former friends sluts, but the book has a very good message. It is about a girl who has lost her friends, but is struggling to survive in her school's universe. I highly recommend this bokk, but remember that this is the third of the series. The first book is Th Boyfriend List and the second is The Boy Book. The author is E. Lockhart. Hope this helped!! (:
Teen, 15 years old Written byEMMSEEEBAAYBE November 4, 2011

Goood Read

I love this book, soo good. but i don't recommend it to minors.. hahaha.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylilvanny96 August 23, 2009