All teen and kid member reviews for The Two Towers

Kid, 12 years old June 7, 2012

Best books EVER

This is my favorite book of the whole trilogy, and they are my favorite books in the world!!! They are better for more advanced readers, because the vocabulary is a little had and it is a bit tricky to follow. But if you take your time, any age could read it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byjcsoblonde April 9, 2008

a GREAT book

i absolutly LOVE it!!! a great book! i give it a high recommendation! good morals, no swearing, nothing innapropriate. wonderfully written and fast-paced. and best of all, its ORIGINAL!! when u read it there aren't those little pop-ups in your head that say "hey wait...i remember reading something like this in ----" there is so much more i could say but you'll just have to read it for yourself!
Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2013

A bit of lenguage

Frodo says "No,no Sam you old a--" and also da--ed and bas--rd
Teen, 13 years old Written byStrategist101 August 31, 2013

The Two Towers

It was quite simply amazing! I love the series, Tolkien is one of my favorite fantasy authors, and this book, one of my favorite, the battle sequences make you feel like you're right there, and the characters still have more personality than you can find in most things made today.
Kid, 12 years old January 8, 2012

THRILLING

This is a brilliant book, but is hard to read. This thrilling sequal to the fellowship is just as good, but (parents) there is more violence. Personally this is my favorite series of all time, so if you love to read do it no matter what! (elenmadil Pippin is better!!!!!)
Teen, 14 years old Written byKScottA May 7, 2010

Tolkien the Freaking artist.

This book may be considered "Literature," but it's true identity is art. A bit dull and tedious at times, 'tis true, but flowing with rich description and a gripping story for the ages.
Teen, 15 years old Written byelenmadil April 9, 2008
Surly better then the Fellowship. Made me love Merry and Pip - especilly Merry.