All member reviews for Things Not Seen

Teen, 16 years old Written byjCheeka August 13, 2009

Great Book!

i read this book for summer reading, and i loved it! it taught me that, even though in the novel bobby was physically invisble, there are real teenagers out in the world that are truly forgotten and ignored. Bobby was a like-able character young children can easily look up to,

Read to everyone 9 and up

Andrew Clements is 1 of my favorite authors and I only read 2 of his books!

W00t

this is a great book! RADIOACTIVE SQUIRRELS
Teen, 15 years old Written byakg April 9, 2008

Good Book

I read this book for a book report in 8th grade. I read it in two days it was so good. I just finished my report on it and I think it gives children a good creative mind because invisiblity can't really happen. Bobby meets a blind girl and becomes friends with her and it teaches you lessons such as not to judge on how people are built. Personaly I think this book is a must for all children ages 9-13. There may be some big words but not huge.
Teen, 14 years old Written byReachForStarrs April 9, 2008

I loved it!

This great book has love, sadness, and happiness, sometimes all at once. This book made me laugh, it made me smile, it made me appreciate the things I have. I recommend this book for girls rather than boys. I think boys won't find it to interesting. In my opinion, this book was great!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

A must-read for any Harry Potter fan!

This book is so like Harry Potter in the way that the guy in the book becomes invisible. It was happy, scary and great. It was a page turner and I think any kid over twelve should read it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byevangelina11 November 9, 2010

perfect for any age that really understands the message

I love this book because of the good messages, and the story of friendship. i am thirteen, and if i was in this situation, i would go back to this book, an dreally look at this main character.
Kid, 10 years old October 30, 2010

I see you, But you can't see me

I think its the second best book i have read so far. In my opinion, I think it is very interesting. it shows a lot of emotions and feelings. Its also very sad when the parents get in a car crash. I wish i was there in the part when bobby went home by himself .
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmileyriley September 20, 2009

Good book

i love the book it is romantic and an adventur and a mystery all in one book. The only thing that is not my favorite is that he has to go out in public naked but he is invisible so i can understand.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysportsdiva321 November 16, 2008

YES! YES! YES!

When I first got this book and read the back i was not that enthusiastic about reading it. But now it is the night after I finished the book and I am devestated! I loved that book so stinking much! I love Bobby's sarcastic remarks, and the humor and romanc to the story. I'm hoping A.C. will make a sequil to it because I want more! This is a great book for teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byangelaangieang April 9, 2008

This is one of my favorite books! i finished it like the 5th time last night and i love it more and more every time. i think the last chapter is the best, so heartfelt. then the last line gets me, i just love it. i recomend this book to everyone, young or old.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycanadarules4eva April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byemm 98 April 9, 2008

BEST EVER

i hate reading but when i read the first few pages of this book i couldent put it down. I finished justa few minutes ago. i cryed laughed and smiled all at the same time. I haev a differnt look on life now. and blind people. and invisble people. i was looking for a differnt ending. im not that big of a science person. so the ending wassent my "thing". BUT I LOVE THIS BOOK READ IT NOW!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byladii.bubblezz April 9, 2008

A Must Read Book for everyone

I absolutely loved this book. The message is very clear. This book made me cry because of all the dialogue that there is. it is also very funny when the main character talks to himself and comments on the grown-ups. the most important thing in the book is that it shows you the problems of adults through the eyes of kids. this is very important because you really get to see how a child might feel going through these type of circumstances. i recommend this book to everyone out there. it is a good book to read.

Teen, 15 years old Written byCutegirl101 February 25, 2013

Awesome

It is a good and positive story. I think anybody from 9+ should read it. It's really interesting too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byArthur Setiawan November 19, 2012

Things Not Seen ! Two Thumbs Up!

This book, one that you should all read. This book inspired me to read more and more and more on anything. I wasn't quite a reader some years back, until I found 'Things Not Seen' that made me fall in love with reading. Arthur Setiawan - Indonesia
Kid, 10 years old October 22, 2012

sucks

this sucks
Teen, 16 years old Written byww2ellis September 20, 2012

clements101

great.! the best book ive ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylivelovesoccer7 August 16, 2012

Best Book Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I loved this book so much! At first i HAD to read it for my summer reading, but the more i read the, the more i wanted to read. And let me tell you i am not the biggest fan of reading but this book happened to turn out to be really fun and interesting. SO TRY IT!!! I GUARANTEE YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!