All member reviews for Things Not Seen

Teen, 13 years old Written bybookaddict24 November 11, 2009

Great! A must-read for Mystery and Romance fans ages 10+!!

I loved this book. It was tottaly amazing. Although, there was mild curses and Bobby walks around naked, but I can understand that because he is invisible. I dont realy care, but I though I'd let curious parents know the down sides to the book. Anyway, throughout the book, I can feel a bond between me and the chararacters. A.C makes the characters in his stories so real, you can connect with them so much. It's a very good book if you're looking for humor, mystery, fiction, or romance books. It makes you wanting to keep reading more and more. Try and put this down once you start reading. I dare you. I read this is 2 days. =) ENJOY THE BOOK!
Teen, 14 years old Written bygreen eggs and ham October 11, 2009

perfect for 10 and up though a few 8 and 9 year olds(mature and good readders) may also read it.

i loved the book soooooo much!!! It is super interesting. its soo good I am reading it a third time though i have not forgotten anything about the book. I first read it in 5 th grade. I give it 5 stars READ it!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykrystalette October 9, 2009

perfect for older kids

it was relatible
Kid, 12 years old October 3, 2009

GREAT!! :)

I luv it!! It's one of the best books I've read
Kid, 12 years old September 1, 2009

GOOD LUCK!

it was a very good book.If you are ever looking for a exciting and interesting book to read just pick up things not seen.good luck putting it down cause i sure couldn't!
Kid, 9 years old August 29, 2009

good book educational should read it once you are in middle school
Teen, 14 years old Written byhairsprayer August 25, 2009

perfect for tweens

It was the 6th best book i have ever read
Kid, 11 years old August 21, 2009

It's great!

I love it! I read it for school and i finished it in 3 days! I absolutly love it!
Kid, 12 years old August 11, 2009

Really, really good.

This is by far the best book I have ever read. I stayed up all night reading it. The idea of invisibility seems really cool as a superpower, but if it's thrust upon you like in this book, it's not that great after all. I recommend it for anyone who likes to read, and I think it would be a good book for required school reading.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykrazypanda June 26, 2009

i really enjoyed this book
Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2009

Amazing

I think this book was great. There was a lot of detail. Some parts it would build up a lot of suspense and then let it down but I think most of the part it was good. I loved this book. I would recommened this to everyone ages 9+. I've already recommended it to 2 of my friends and they said it was great! This book to my opinion deserved a 8 1/2.
Kid, 11 years old May 24, 2009

GOOD BOOK!!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS GREAT BOOK!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byvsdvs April 27, 2009

Awesome

It was unbelievably good but i can't figure out the theme
Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2009

Cool story!

This is a wonderful novel about a kid who becomes invisible and must overcome himself and get to know a beautiful blind girl. I highly recommend it!
Kid, 11 years old April 18, 2009

Awesome!

This book is great! It is one of my favorites! Most of Andrew Clement's books, I don't like. But this series rules! It's a twist of Sci Fi and Mystery! I think this is a must read for kids my age! Once you read this one, you have to read the rest of the series!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMysteryman February 18, 2009

I loved this book! it is for every 13 year old that likes mysterys!

i liked "Things not Seen" because it is real mystery and is interesting to read. I love it when Bobby met Alicia! it was nice to see the blind girl help the invisible boy.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysleepyapples February 11, 2009

Good For the Younger Ones

This book was a little simple, so i reccomend it to 8-13yrs.
Kid, 10 years old January 31, 2009

Invisibility-Things not seen

My name is Queanh Pham.I'm in fourth grade.I really like the book things not seen because it's real(Not the invisible part).The book shows a people's true feelings and how that person would act if they were in Bobby's or Alicia's place. The part I like best is Alicia's letter near the end of the book.It is both sad and happy at the same time.It expresses her feelings very clearly to me.That's the best part. I love Andrew Clements's books.Ihope he will right lots more.When I grow up I would love to be a writer just like him.I've already started several stories by myself.
Kid, 10 years old January 7, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written bybubulicious808 December 14, 2008

I LOVE ANDREW CLEMENTS BOOKS - Derek Diaz

Its A really good book dident finish it im at the part when ... wait that would ruin it. :( .Oh well im on page number 227.The Books Worth Reading and has an AR test too! so read away my fellow americans! (I also have a Gaiaonline EmoliciousDerek i put revews of some books in the RANDOM CLUB! its under guilds)