All teen and kid member reviews for Things Not Seen

Teen, 13 years old Written bylyss-lyss April 9, 2008

Try it out!

As a person I didn't really care for the book. I thought that he told us he was invisable too many times, but I laughed so hard sometimes it felt that my sides split open. I got through it pretty easy and most of my friends like it. So give it a try because even if you don't like the story line it's really funny. Take my word (or words) for it!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybow kik u April 9, 2008

dang..this was the best book ever.

i gotta admit..i almost cried. this is recommended for anyone even if u dont like to read..i personally h8 reading but when it came to this book i couldnt drop it.hope u enjoy(ed) it too. =)
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

This was A Very Good book.

I think anyone can read this book. I really enjoyed reading it and the ending was perfect. Andrew Clements kept the story going on and keeping the reader attached. I had to read it for a report and i really enjoyed it.

Things Not Seen! Awesome!

Definitaly one of the best books I ever read. Great book but I think they cut the ending just a little too soon, I would've liked to see what would of happened next; But I guess I'll never knoe. *sigh*
Teen, 13 years old Written byBanks April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bycod4master128 April 9, 2008

Realy Good Book!!!

Personally i absolutley hate to read but i was assigned this book for a school project and i really liked it. Good book for teens not so much for younger kids because it would be confusing. Hope my review helped and i recommend that you read Thing Not Seen.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrosegurl772 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bylily121 April 9, 2008

A must read for EVERYONE...

This book is my favorite, bar none. The openly spelled-out message was fantastic. Andrew Clements keeps you enthralled all the way through. He writes beautifully, while keeping very current and modern. He creates realistic characters and carries them well. He remains constant in their own unique personalities. Bobby and Alicia are a pair of memorable characters that have an interesting relationship. They have undeniable chemistry, even when they are angry, if not at each other, at the world. I first read this book when I was 8 or 9 so,I think, any child can read this book and absolutely love it, like me.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykikyo366 April 9, 2008

I think that this was one of the best book i read in a long time. usually i have trouble picking up a book and reading it, because i am very picky about the books i read. Though i had no problem picking up the book "things not seen" by Andrew Clements,i thiink this is a great book for teenagers not so much for adults. It has a great story plot and a wonderful ending and i just love bobby's and alica's sarcasm throughout the book. I definitly recommend it to anyone that loves mystery's and real life problems that a teenager faces everyday. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bygaby344 April 9, 2008

Best Book Ever

The book is very funny because of Bobby's sarcastic remarks. He does become invisible. He can be harsh sometimes when he doesn't get what he wants. I would reccomend this book to all teenagers. There is humor, little romance, agnst, horror, spirituality, and sadness. I felt like I couldn't stop reading the book. This book has a situaion that interests me a lot. I feel like I want to read the book again.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybrianclarke April 9, 2008

Don`t read this book for kids!

I won`t recommend it for kids because it will gives them ideas about stealing inforamation from places.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjoesecleter April 9, 2008

i lost twenty five brain cells reading this book now im stuped

ok it was an ok book. i dont recomend this book for kids under the age of 12 because if your dumb you wont get the ending..i mean im 14 and i dont even get the ending =/ soo ya, anyways this book was kinda boring made me want to barf at the end.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysdelfive April 9, 2008

This book is fun and good to read

I think this book is good to read because, it is funny and understanding. Bobby will make you laugh in this book comedy. This book is very romantic too. Things not seen is the best book i ever read.