All member reviews for Tiger's Quest: Tiger's Curse, Book 2

Romantic fantasy sequel has more violence than first book.

Kid, 12 years old October 26, 2011

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was better than twilight or even shiver and i love absulutley love those books so read it and PS. Team Kishan dont fight u know u r
Teen, 14 years old Written bynoveleater August 20, 2011

Better than the first, prepares for the third one.

Tiger's Quest was better than Tiger's Curse, the first of a series. The great things about Quest were the plot devices. Each chapter was more exciting than the last one. The characters are better devoloped in this one. Like Twilight, New Moon, who get to know the third point of the love triangle more. The action in Quest was a whole lot better than the first, and Kishan gets his chance of fame. The ending is surprising, and opens is right up for the next read. I am excited to find out how they solve the whole -SPOILER- memory thing for Ren. -END SPOILER- The things to be aware about this book. THE ACTION: A character is tortured, after being kidnapped. There is a magic power that one person uses as a weapon, alongside with guns, daggers, and tranquilizer guns, knives, hands, the like. Also, metal birds attack the heroes, leaving cuts, and bruises. SEXUAL BEHAVIOR: Some sexual jokes are said (pretty funny) and noted. Sirens seduce the main characters with kisses, and back rubs. There are more kisses in this one than Curse. LANGUAGE: None, except H***. MESSAGES: All are good, none are bad or suggestive. Kelsey is head strong, and never gives up. She fights for what she believes in. A good role model for readers including girls, and guys, (like me.) This book can be fun for any reader, it is not just for girls. I am a guy and I enjoy these books. EDUCATIONAL: You learn about India, and its myths, and religion. Like the Percy Jackson books, this is education made fun. Enjoy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byIdu June 9, 2011

on any book

Teen, 13 years old Written byfantasylife13 June 17, 2012

Even better than the first book!

This book has passed my expectations. It was absolutely fantastic! It was even better than the first book. Each page makes you want to read more and the chapters get more and more exciting as you move on. The detail was even more exquisite this time, and there are alot more challenges for Kelsey and Kishan. The ending was absolutely heartrending, but it makes me want to read the third book in the saga which i have already started. The author just did an excellent job with the whole plot in the book, and has made it extremely exciting. I cannot wait to devour the third book! Tigers quest was just simply amazing! I would definetely recommend it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCa1vinru1ez December 8, 2014

Awesome

Just because it is about romance doesn't mean it's inappropriate.Kids will have to learn eventually!
Adult Written byabbacus October 30, 2013

Really good!

I really liked this book! I thought it was a bit better than the first, which I also found very enjoyable. The first part of the book annoyed me a little, but once the action started and romance began developing again the story picked up and I liked it then. Of the two main male characters I like Kishan better than Ren. The first book had Ren in it most of the time and this one switched and had Kishan in it more, which I liked better. The thing I don't like about Ren is that he is described as being "absolutely perfect in every way" where Kishan has faults and vulnerabilities and actually shows them. I also just find his personality more interesting. This book also had less Indiana Jones type action which was okay with me. TQ wasn't really more violent than book 1 but the nature of the violence was definitely more disturbing. One character is tortured for literally months before being rescued. There is also more kissing and discussion of such things in this book than the first. Overall, if you liked Tigers Curse (book 1 in the saga) I' will tell you to keep reading. If you haven't read TC I'd tell you to go ahead and pick it up. I hope the series keeps up with this pattern of improvement over the last book because it has amazing potential!