All member reviews for Top 8

Teen, 13 years old Written bysnowy99999 March 1, 2009

"loved it"

great book ok at the 1st chapters but then once you get in the middle of it its really good i couldnt put it down!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydancerforlifeee September 3, 2009

Amazing! ( :

Love it, it took me like 3 days to read! it was great... ( : the book shows you to choose your friends wisely because not all of them are good influences!
Teen, 13 years old Written byErinVJordan June 9, 2012

A+++++++++++++++++

This book was really intriguing. A few, just a few, references to drinking, drugs, smoking, and the "d" word scattered around here and there, but I think this book is "on" for kids 10 and up, but you should know your child, as with any book, before allowing him/her to read it. It was a great book, and I can't wait to read the next book!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byhamstergurl09 March 24, 2012

Not for Me

I didn't like this book. It was too much of a chicklit (literature for chicks, meaning girls). It was really boring. I didn't really like the main character very much. Parts of the book were kind of dated. It can be hard for authors to write books involving websites because things like technology and the internet are constantly being updated. Most sites that were popular a few years ago aren't popular right now.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykissin'intherain February 19, 2012

Fantastic!

It was a fantastic book. I would recomend this to all my friends!
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2011

Good read!

This book is a really good! I read it and I'm only 12! It talks to the issues when you sign up on a social network site and the bad things about it. Such as getting your profile hacked.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBubbilyMonkily September 18, 2011

Nope, sorry

Honestly, I didn't really like this book. It just seemed so unrealistic. All the teenagers have really expensive cars, they all talk like either: idiots, or college professors. Also, the outcome of the story was really predictable. I would recommend this to my 10 year old sister because the story written like something a 10 year old would read, but it talked about drinking and hooking up too much.
Teen, 13 years old Written byquite_a_girl February 28, 2011

I loved this book. It gave me an idea of what to look for in a friend. And that is trust. If you want to be friends with someone, you need to find trust in them. I really recommend it to readers 13+. Mostly because its a book for teenagers. But younger readers might as well try it, nothing violent happens. So i hope you will get your hands on this book and enjoy it. :) -Stella
Teen, 16 years old Written byKrishi December 29, 2010

Good for teens to read!!!!

I think it was a good book!! People should take time to read it especially teens!! The message it gives is very important!!! I loved it!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly August 18, 2010

Good messege.

I just read this book, and this site helped me decide to get it. It has a good messege at the end of the book. It teaches people to be careful with gossip, and not to gossip bad about people behind their backs.And from the start of the book I knew who the hacker was!
Teen, 13 years old Written bytweetybell July 18, 2010

I loved this book it really teaches you how to be careful with your privacy settings, and what you say behind someones back can be just as hurtful as putting it on the internet. However consumerism is in this book while the main character states the expensive cars that her four bff's have
Teen, 13 years old Written bykillthelights October 2, 2009

This book was really good! It was fun to read and just overall was great.
Teen, 14 years old Written byaliciandtyler September 14, 2009

love the book i read it last year
Teen, 17 years old Written bytwilightrennesme July 24, 2009

Good, but bad!:P

AMESOME book. Teaches you about hacking, but has some language, sexual content,gossip, and drinking parts. But turns out to be ok in the end.