All member reviews for Tuck Everlasting

Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2010

Great Message

It's amazing!! I really like the message, it tells that not living forever is a good thing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byVelvet_Leggings_XD May 7, 2010

Wasn't the best.

I didn't like it nor hate it. I just think that it was too short. You don't really get to know the characters, you don't spend enough time with them. She's only there for what, one night, and then the story pretty much ends? The plot just never went anywhere.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny November 7, 2011

A great read...

I read Tuck Everlasting for a school assignment and I almost immediately fell in love with it. The story is original, clever, and inspired. It's actually one of my favorite books. It's about a girl named Winnie Foster who discovers a family of immortals. Throughout the story, she has to hide their secret. Unfortunately, a man in a yellow suit wants to share their secret with the world. Winnie is also a really good role model because she risks being caught to save a friend and instead of using the everlasting water on herself, she uses it on a toad (one of her best friends), knowing that living forever isn't really a good thing. The ending is sad, though, because the Tucks find out Winnie has passed away. But anyways, it was a great book and I highly recommend it.
Kid, 12 years old February 14, 2011

i like this book did not hate it did not love it. This bbok satistfied my mined with all the adventures we read it as a group so the hard words stood out that is why i aged it for 10 to 12 because the vocabulary was hard one word that was hard that i remeber was preputal.
Kid, 11 years old March 20, 2012

tuck everlasting

it is good so far im not done with it though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3
Teen, 14 years old Written byLokita :) February 9, 2012

Tuck Everlasting

I think this book is great for ages 9 and up it's just a super fun book to read you guys should read it too!!!
Kid, 11 years old May 1, 2011

i love it kids will 2 im a fifth grader and i love it and so does my mom!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookworm115 December 13, 2010

pretty good

my class read this book last year and i thought it was going to be pretty boring but i was proven wrong, this is a great book and it even made me cry at the end when (spoiler alert) when winnie died this is a great book for kids who dont really like to read
Teen, 13 years old Written byoreosmith November 30, 2010

perfect for anyone to read

i love it
Kid, 11 years old January 23, 2010

I love this book!

I love this book for any reasons.First a have a crush on the boy that is 17.But secondley I love the ending it is gorgeous.
Teen, 15 years old Written byKaitlyn1999 December 12, 2009

No kid would wanna read this!

Well it has some violent things in this book. And I really got bored with it and wanted to quit reading it. I hated it because there was NEVER any action moments. It's a plain book that I would not recommend letting someone dis-enjoy it. it could have been WAY better. It says that the girl is 10 but there is NO way she could be 10. Kaitlyn Kaitlyn
Teen, 17 years old Written byDreamCatcher68 April 9, 2008

I read this book when I was in 6th grade. It's amazing, and it completely changed the way I thought about life and mortality. Everyone should read this book! There's really nothing objectionable, although it does mention Mr. Tuck trying to commit suicide. Still, everyone needs to read this, and it makes for great discussion.
Kid, 10 years old October 12, 2014

A amazing adventure

It is great and adventurous!
Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2014

Good Message, but Slow

This book gives you a great message. It does have an enjoyable plot, but the book wasn't written perfect, so the story itself doesn't really seem to be very fun. It can be boring.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPortia0623 May 10, 2014

Great

This was a really good book, and I liked the main character. I thought the writing was really good too
Teen, 13 years old Written bylexiebug November 9, 2013

lifes to short to be stuck in the past

this is a really good book it has a positive message to it but at the same time it has an educational purpose to the reason I say that is because this books genre probably is fantasy and it talks about a family who drink from a spring and their body's or looks don't age and we may not be able to live forever but it gives a lesson to us that life's to short to be stuck on looks and popularness to enjoy life because we only live once so we should live our life's to the fullest .
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolfrog13 August 3, 2013

Tuck Everlasting

Teen, 13 years old Written byCarle303 April 15, 2013

Highly Recommended!

This book is very exciting and suspenceful! It will have your childern or even you excited about the next page, sentence or even word! I would highly recommend this book.
Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2012

One of the best

This book is a really good book.
Kid, 11 years old December 16, 2012

The Best Book!!

I think its a romantic book. It is reccomended by me!!!