All member reviews for Two Boys Kissing

Poignant tale of several gay teens and record-breaking kiss.

Parent of a 5, 9, and 12 year old Written byesclaved January 21, 2014

Manipulative and unauthentic

Let readers come to a natural conclusion rather than drive their opinion about sexual orientation. I am always against anything that manipulates people's feelings, no matter what the subject.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFalse May 4, 2014

Two Boys Kissing

I think this is an amazing book the narration can be slightly confusing but once you understand it it just adds to the story. Two Boys Kissing is beautifully written and the characters are amazing and well developed. All in all I think this is an amazing novel. I think that the audience this is written for is still youngish and confused about some things (I know I am) and we need to find our own opinion which can be formed by reading about or hearing all sides of the argument.
Teen, 14 years old Written bylinas101 April 25, 2014

A New Kind of Story

its about a teenager/s/ who happen to be gay if that is not appropite for u dont read it but it is amazing
Adult Written byA.Nony.Mous June 9, 2015

Love It!

I think that David Levithan's story was heartwarming and perfect for 11 year olds. There is minimal sexual actions, and swearing that's not even noticeable through the intricate plot. Marty and Bobby show children that it is okay to be who they are, and that romance is the most beautiful attribute that God has created.