Parent reviews for Ungifted

Ungifted Poster Image

Amazing!

Sexual content only appears in this story when Mr. Osborne is told that his students have to go to summer school for sex ed. I have always been a fan of Gordon Korman ever since I first read Ungifted, and I think that others should experience the same joy I felt when I fell into the mist of this AMAZING story. It’s very uplifting, and it had me biting my nails to the nub at certain times. Plus, it can... kind of help kids who don’t feel that they’re that unique, Donovan’s story can help them see otherwise. I know that since then I’ve been patting myself on the back every day, whenever I do something to help someone without having to go all prodigy. In short, I suggest that you read this book. It is so inspiring and amazing!

Great for parents and upper-elementary or higher kids

This book was so much fun that I wanted to keep reading even after my son had gone to bed. It has some humor that he might have missed, but a lot that he understood. It talks about the older sister's pregnancy in a very reasonable way. The title character changes a bit less than I'd like, but he is a better person in the end.