All member reviews for Valentine Princess: A Princess Diaries Book

Teen, 13 years old Written byraca99 April 18, 2009

Wounderful!

It is a wounderful book and that's pretty much all that to it ,its awesome!
Kid, 11 years old December 12, 2010

For Middle School Kids

I loved this book! It was an amazing read, and read every single book in the series! Love this book; love Meg Cabot! This book is very good but more of a middle school book. ~Sydney
Teen, 15 years old Written bymanda17 April 19, 2009

Anyone 12 and Up

I read this book before, and I have to say a warning to parents that have younger kids interested in this book. THE MOVIE DOES NOT HAVE THE INNAPROPRIATE PARTS OF IT! This book was made into a Disney movie, but although the movie is rated PG. The book has more dirty language, and some sexual references.
Kid, 12 years old April 8, 2010

More of a middle to high school read...

I wouldn't let kids read this until they're in middle school. In fact, this applies for the entire series. It has obvious sexual content and talks about being a virgin, having sex. Not to mention, Mia complains a lot about being flat chested. The drinking happens sometimes in this book. It mentions drug use and things similar to that. No one should read this until they're in middle school. It wouldn't be appropriate.
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2011

Perfect for tweens and teens

I LOVE IT!! BUT!! i can't believe in the store they it 8+!!!! I mean, I read number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, AND 8 and in number 8 it's ONLY about sex!! my 8 year old sister is reading number 1!! i cannot believe once she arrives at there, she'll start getting interested. great book but there should be some strict rating.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviegurl March 24, 2010

Not a good book for anyone under 13

The books are great, infact I read all of them. But if you don't like your kids reading books that talk about sex and being a virgin, it's probably not a good book to let your kids read. The only problem is the book puts down the thought of being pure...The Grandma in the story is a little rude, and does smoke/drink. Although, it's a fun book, that any girl will probably enjoy reading, Mia is a strong character who is surrounded by good friends.
Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2010

I loved the series! Totally a tween kind of a book.
Teen, 13 years old Written byudielovesbruno October 28, 2011

Funny... funny... hoo... haa... :>)

I really liked this book because it was humorous. I found it suitable for my age and it was fun to read.
Kid, 11 years old September 1, 2010

TPD Fan

I just like the movie,thanks to disney,they (disney) make this book to kids appropriate movie.