All teen and kid member reviews for Vortex: Insignia, Book 2

Kid, 12 years old June 26, 2014

I couldn't put it down!

I could not put Insignia down for two seconds! I thought this book was absolutely astounding and anyone who think's they might be the slightest bit interesting should dive right in and read it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLancelot June 26, 2014

Read Vortex

SJ Kincaid really is an amazing author. She writes beautifully through the series. (So far...) I can't wait for Catalyst.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDrake H June 26, 2014

Action packed

Vortex was an action packed book and I think that SJ Kincaid struck a home run with this series. Anyone would enjoy this book.
Teen, 16 years old Written byThe.Unaden June 23, 2014

Vortex was amazing!

I truly can't say much more about "Vortex" by S.J. Kincaid other than the fact that is one of the best books I have ever read! It is right next to Insignia, and I hope Catalyst! The entire series is like nothing I have ever read for more! S.J. Kincaid is an amazing author and her books have just wrapped me up into the whole world of Insignia! Well, back to the main point: "Vortex". Outstanding. Absolutely amazing. I don't want to say anything about my favorite parts because I would spoil things! But, it was so action packed that I couldn't put it down! An AMAZING book! I 100% recommend this book to anyone and everyone!