All member reviews for Where She Went

Mature sequel examines fame, loss, and enduring love.

Parent of a 14 year old Written bywillowdust April 5, 2011

Mature Teen Pleaser

A great book for mature teens. Not for tweens!! This novel while marketed to teens is about 20-something adults dealing with death, fame and sex.
Adult Written byAlexGarilli December 30, 2014
I loved Where She Went, and If I Stay. I had read it for my 12 year old sister to see if it was appropriate for her. By request of my mother and sister bc/ I am 18, and my mother is not a reader. For reading them, I think 14 may be a bit young for these books. I know my sister wouldn't exactly like the beginning of If I Stay bc/ of the detail Mia went into describing at how her family looked after the crash on the pavement. And when I told my mother of the language and various things talked about, she also thinks it not appropriate for children under 14. Reading these books also depends on the personality of the reader.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJflores14 August 20, 2014

Weird and uneventful sequel is profane and nothing like if i stay

This sequel to the #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER, IF I STAY, is very bland and nothing exciting or extrordinary happens in this book. dont bother unless you have to know what happens to adam and mia. CONTENT: Violence: none Sex: sensual kissing scene. one implyed sex scene(not graphic) language: 10+ uses of f**K. other lesser words used throughout
Adult Written byinfinity101love March 5, 2015

For mature tweens

this book is mainly for teens and college people but i have read it and its not so bad. Even though the book talks about drinking, drugs, and a little bit smoking its not that bad for some tweens. The book has a lot of language though and i mean a lot of language. But this book is really good. so tweens could read it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byif I stay September 16, 2015

The best series EVER

It is an absolutely amazing book and series
Parent of a 11 year old Written byCaca Marie Estabon N July 12, 2014

Good

Sends out a positive message, but should only be read by an advanced reader
Teen, 14 years old Written byDivergent00 January 6, 2016

AWESOME

It is an awesome book but it is kind of inappropriate for kids under 13 or 14 years old
Teen, 15 years old Written byjessica_710 October 27, 2015

Great sequel

This book was a great sequel to the first book, if I stay. Although I liked it slightly less, it still had that same emotional feeling all the way through. The book did contain some things that children may not understand. Personally I think these themes are educational, for example the consequences that drinking may have on oneself. Overall I recommend this book to teens the ages of 14 and up.
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2015

Know your kid

This book is good for advanced readers around 12-13 yrs of age. If you know your kid and know that they are mature, know about sex and that stuff, then you're good. There is one "sex" scene... But literally the only way you know it was sex was because it said "and she came back with all of her clothes back on." I recommend this to mature Tweens.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymary1242 November 3, 2014

Where she went

Where she went is a great book about giving love a 2nd chance but it dose have many cuss words and mentions smoking drugs and drinking but it is a great book.