All teen and kid member reviews for Wings

Teen, 14 years old Written bydirector96 April 23, 2011

Teen, 13 years old Written byaless_guth April 10, 2011

Very slow at first, but it gets so much better!

Good intriging read. im 13 and i am loving the book, even though i am hafe way through it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byVictoria13 March 6, 2011

Perfect for tweens and younger teenagers looking for a great book with a little romance!!!

This is honestly my new favorite book! I fell in love with characters when i read it to.
Teen, 16 years old Written byFashionDiva January 3, 2011

Couldn't put it down :)

I thought it was a very good book, I really like the fantasy genre. My friend and I were looking for new reading material in Barnes and Noble and I told her she should read "Wings" so she bought it, and she finished it in two days. She told me all about how she couldn't put it down and I told I was the same way. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byI_love_life November 10, 2010

Depending on how mature you are and maybe 13+ can be mature enough

This book is sooo good. I reallly loved it.I Think this book's plot is similar to twilight's plot so i read it instead of reading twilight because my mom won't let me read twilight. Anyway the book depends on how mature you are and not age.
Teen, 14 years old Written byXxvampiressxX September 4, 2010

i love this book it is just so great and the second part spells is also great
Kid, 12 years old April 18, 2010

Awesome!!!!!!!!

I just finished reading this and i loved it. The reason they use morphine in it is because her dad is DYING! Get over it! It was either him dying or him being saved by medicine.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykittykoo April 3, 2010

Wow

great book finnished in 2 day. luv it but, i just wish the kisses were discribed better lol great book.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCassie999 February 24, 2010

Great read! Nothing at all is inappropriate, so no worries. And it definately made my top 5!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDripping love September 17, 2009

PERFECT BOOK

I LOVE IT
Kid, 12 years old August 31, 2009

If you liked Twilight, this is the book for you.

I loved this book. I could not put it down. It was great. If you liked Twilight, this is the book for you. ANd just to let you know, I've heard that this is the first book in the series.
Kid, 10 years old August 27, 2009

Good For Tweens

Well, I read this book myself, and I approved it for ages 11+, it had some sexual references and Morphine use. But I can't wait to see what other books Aprilynne Pike comes up with.
Teen, 15 years old Written byYuna52 August 17, 2009

Good book for Tweens and up.

Well I think the cover design is product placement for Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series, the story within is very good nonetheless. As well it's similar to Twilight, it says much more in a lot less pages while being better written. It also handles similar situations in a better manner such as the love triangle and the mythology. I think it's a good story for 13+ because it's involving faeries, love, and a little adventure while not being dragged on or boring. Laurel, I can see as a somewhat good role model as when she enters into high school she doesn't change who she is and surrounds herself with people who accept her for that. Even though it does get a little violent and Morphine is used once on a sick man, I think it's a good read for tweens, involving fairies, while being interesting enough for teens and some adults too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPrissy_g August 13, 2009

AMAZING! BEST BOOK!

I agree with both of you. This Book I read in 4 hours withour puting it down. it was..... Amazing! My all TIME Favorite book. Better then twilight. all girls should read this book!
Kid, 12 years old August 11, 2009

A fun read

Awesome, many of my friends recommended it to me. very descriptive, good use of dialouge, story moves on smoothly.
Kid, 12 years old June 12, 2009

Great Book!!

Wings is an edge-of-your-seat kind of fairy tale. I'd suggest this to anybody in the need for a good read.