- Alcohol, Drugs, and Smoking
- Back to School
- Cellphone Parenting
- Character Strengths and Life Skills
- Cyberbullying, Haters, and Trolls
- Early Childhood
- Facebook, Instagram, and Social
- Learning with Technology
- Marketing to Kids
- Mental Health
- News and Media Literacy
- Privacy and Internet Safety
- Screen Time
- Sex, Gender, and Body Image
- Special Needs and Learning Difficulties
- Technology Addiction
- Violence in Media
Is there anything I can do about the spam my kid's phone gets?
Cell phone spam (unsolicited bulk messages) is a growing problem, and if kids click on these ads, they may unwittingly give away information or opt into a service. Call your cell phone company to report the problem; they may ask you to forward the spam to a specific number. Then block the caller, either by using your phone's settings or by going through your carrier.
Have you noticed your kid's phone getting a lot of spam calls?