- Alcohol, Drugs, and Smoking
- Back to School
- Cell Phone Parenting
- Character Strengths and Life Skills
- Cyberbullying, Haters, and Trolls
- Early Childhood
- Facebook, Instagram, and Social
- Learning with Technology
- Marketing to Kids
- Mental Health
- News and Media Literacy
- Privacy and Internet Safety
- Screen Time
- Sex, Gender, and Body Image
- Special Needs and Learning Difficulties
- Technology Addiction
- Violence in Media
Are there any resources to help preschoolers learn about cyberbullying?
You are the best resource to prepare your preschooler to handle just about anything, including cyberbullying. When they're at this age, your best bet is to support his or her development of social skills, management of emotions, and ability to follow rules, all of which will come in handy when he or she starts interacting with others online.
Apps, TV shows, and other media can be great tools for helping kids learn age-appropriate lessons about behavior and how to empathize with others, which will help them both on- and offline.