- Alcohol, Drugs, and Smoking
- Back to School
- Cellphone Parenting
- Character Strengths and Life Skills
- Cyberbullying, Haters, and Trolls
- Early Childhood
- Facebook, Instagram, and Social
- Learning with Technology
- Marketing to Kids
- Mental Health
- News and Media Literacy
- Privacy and Internet Safety
- Screen Time
- Sex, Gender, and Body Image
- Special Needs and Learning Difficulties
- Technology Addiction
- Violence in Media
Should I talk to my preschooler about cyberbullying?
Cyberbullying is only a threat to kids using social media and digital-communications tools, so it's not a concern for most preschoolers.
But as preschoolers start experimenting with apps and computers, you can start talking with them about how to follow the same rules of behavior -- including being kind and respectful -- while playing games online and interacting with others through the phone or computer as they use face to face. Also, sit with your kids as they go online to make sure they're finding age-appropriate material.