- Alcohol, Drugs, and Smoking
- Back to School
- Cellphone Parenting
- Character Strengths and Life Skills
- Cyberbullying, Haters, and Trolls
- Early Childhood
- Facebook, Instagram, and Social
- Learning with Technology
- Marketing to Kids
- Mental Health
- News and Media Literacy
- Privacy and Internet Safety
- Screen Time
- Sex, Gender, and Body Image
- Special Needs and Learning Difficulties
- Technology Addiction
- Violence in Media
What should I say to my young child about cyberbullying?
If they think they're being bullied, your kids should follow the rules of STOP:
- STOP using the computer.
- TELL an adult you trust what happened.
- Get the OK from an adult before going back online or returning to the website where the bullying happened.
- PLAY with other kids who don't take part in cyberbullying.
Lastly, your kid may want to tell the bully how his or her actions made him or her feel, after getting advice from an adult.