Helping schools, families, and students harness the power of technology responsibly.
Considering a 1-to-1 program but don’t know where to start?
After talking to some of the most forward-thinking administrators and teachers, we've got the inside scoop...
1-to-1 Essentials offers the guidance you need in order to proactively, rather than reactively, address issues that schools commonly face when going 1-to-1. We encourage you to explore, customize, and choose the resources that will best support your school community. Take a look at the 1-to-1 Essentials Overview.
- SURVEY your stakeholders
- DISCUSS the current landscape
- OUTLINE your approach
- IDENTIFY your thought leaders
- CREATE a shared vocabulary
- HELP teachers discover the potential of technology
- IDENTIFY digital tools for teaching and learning
- ENGAGE families
- INCORPORATE digital citizenship into your long-term plans
- FAMILIARIZE your students with the devices
- HELP families set expectations
- TEACH students about responsible use
We've built our 1-to-1 Essentials Program around best practices from dedicated 1-to-1 educators. We owe a big thanks to those who helped us develop resources that reflect their lessons learned, valued experiences, and sound advice.
See the educators