All member reviews for 007 Legends

Mashup of classic Bond movies in game form falls flat.

Learning(i)

Parent of a 10 year old Written bykid medea worker December 14, 2012

Kids over 10 should be able to play this

I think kids over 10 should be able to play this game it does not change your thoughts of violance
Parent Written byHagerzzzhb November 1, 2013

Come on!

This is amazing! It is nothing like Call Of Duty! I am against Call Of Duty for my kids! This isn't all shooting it is basically the James Bond movie! Let your kids buy it.
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2013

The truth about 007 Legends

This is a good game for kids if you don't mind mild first person shooter games. The graphics aren't the best, there is a bit of blood but nothing to shock the average 10 year old. There are challenges but they are quite hard. There is a mission called 'A Licence to Kill' which is mostly about shooting down as many people as you can before you die and it is based in a drugs factory which lets the game down and is disappointing and pointless. If you like Bond you might like this but there are better things out there to buy.
Parent Written byAlusivebee November 12, 2013

good game

This is a classic bong game my son has seen all of the movies anbd I got this game for him and there was like no blood which was awesome so I let him keep it
Parent of a 11 and 12 year old Written byKariGreeny November 26, 2013

James Bond review

This is a great Bond game and a bonding experience with my husband and my son!
Parent of a 15 year old Written bygreat gamer man April 16, 2013

its epic!!!!!!

its a great game it not to bad there is no blood but there is some violence but its not to bad tis the best bond game I have ever played its amazing!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDimitris Petr May 9, 2013

i love it

i repetantly hear that Its not for all ages and have a lot of violance that can give to children bad messeges and . I AGREE WITH ALL THIS and i don't like games like this it is very bad for children to play with a first person camera and have the eyes of the killer . But i belive that every video game want's to show something and the good side always exists this game has positive messeges. you can explore , you can learn and you can also think how to react in different situations that may help you later in your life. i live in Greece. A country were the things are horrible and only the bests can survive and playing this video game i can think more than one way. so before you declare this video game horrible just see the good side of things......
Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2013

Good, but not for children under 13

When in gun fights small sprays of blood appear with every shot. When attempting a silent takedown one of the moves is breaking the enemy's neck, a snapping noise is heard while doing this. Also some of the women's names and clothing are quite sexual. Such as a girl named P***y Galore. Also, women in Moonraker are showing A LOT of cleavage with their dresses.
Kid, 10 years old October 26, 2013

HONESTLY

ITS BOND!
Teen, 13 years old Written byThedude57447434 September 16, 2013

What I thought

I'm James Bond junkie but I want James Bond video games not call of duty with a James Bond paint job which is this I prefer the games with original stories but this is okay the musics great though and if you want to check it out go ahead but for bond fans only
Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2013

A Call of Duty with a bond badge

I bought this game a few weeks ago. It is very difficult and you will die a lot. Sure, it is fun but it is NOT a bond game. The gadgets are hardly there and they are horrible. Not to mention the horrible stealth. Don't even bother trying. It is easier to just run in and destroy everyone. Also, most bond games have a great cover system, though it does not work at all here. It is the same with melee kills. There are some positives though. Like the wide variety of guns and scopes. Though the best part is the split-screen multiplayer. It is extremely fun and will have the 2-4 players laughing out loud the entire time. Overall, 007 legends is basically a Call of Duty with a bond badge and the only people who will like the campaign are the bias bond fans. But I would buy this game for the multiplayer split-screen
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2013

Come on!

Pegi are mad; they rated this game a 16! This game, as common sense media have said, should be age appropriate for 14 year olds even though I am 12 and I do not find it the least bit bad. 007 legends is my first 16 Pegi rated game and I have now got many others (most of which are 18s). I do not believe this has got any bad language in and the only bad things about this game are the grenades and the blood, apart from that this game is age appropriate for 11+.
Teen, 13 years old Written byElliot kid July 4, 2015

Strategically great

I am 13 but I think that this game should definitely not be a 16 age it at something more appropriate I love the game! A bit of a red splat when killing an enemy but nothing that will shock a 10 year old!
Adult Written byAshittyparent March 14, 2015

Torture

Do not expose your children to this godawful lump of junk. it is the worst game i have ever played. I gave it to my son and then he clawed his own eyes out. He said "Dad it was so bad i clawed my eyes out" I said " SON OH NO I NEVER SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT YOU THAT AWFUL GAME" And then he died of blood loss and it was SUPER sad.
Kid, 11 years old June 6, 2014

Not that bad

Once again CSM have exaggerated, this game has no swearing, no sex and no drugs my dad got this for my 10th birthday and being a bond fan I was really happy. I don't know why this is rated T all the films are rated PG 13, and they have actual swearing in. Overall 1 step up from halo
Teen, 13 years old Written byCaleb K May 1, 2014

LEARNING

Good

multiplayer is pretty fun, some campaign missions are really hard.
Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2014

good game,action decent

This game is really fun and exciting but it can be very hard and has some blood/violence but as a die hard james fan it is fun to play the movies and I would recommend to anyone who loves 007
Teen, 14 years old Written byEPICFACE March 26, 2014

Moderate

This is a fun game. A good substitute for other shooter games with more blood and cuss. There are a couple things that someone should know before buying this game for a kid. 1st, two of the missions revolve around drugs. 2nd, There are 4 different missions were you have to kill as many people as possible. 3rd, the game is difficult to understand and to play (especially for someone who has not played a shooter before). Other than that, the game is amazing.