All member reviews for Active Life: Outdoor Challenge

Fabulous active games -- think Wii Fit for kids.

Kid, 10 years old November 11, 2012

Active Life Most Definetly!

Active Life: Outdoor Challenge is a great game because it has a positive message. It's also fair for learning in this way. Move an hour a day, an you'll have a ton of fun doing it. Overall, I love this game if I don't have time to go outside and play, but can play in my on house.
Parent of a 6 and 14 year old Written bymomduh August 23, 2010
Parent of a 5 year old Written byPetVet August 28, 2009

Good ole sweaty fun!

Great game to get kids (and mums!) up off the couch in the dead of winter. My son and I had fun playing together, but he found it too difficult (5 years old) to play on his own.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byjj2 March 25, 2010

great for 6 and over.

what a great game this turned out to play. wii you done it again!.
Kid, 10 years old March 12, 2010

This game is VERY active. You play fun minigames such as climbing up a waterfall. This game is very fun and perfect for all ages. No violence,no language and no drugs. A 3 year old could play it without any concern.
Parent of a 7 and 9 year old Written byTN Mom January 22, 2010

It's a great active game for the whole family.
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written bykcgator98 December 21, 2009

Fun for the whole family!

Our Family loves this game! My 8 year old got it for her 7th birthday. It is so easy to ply that my then 5year old played too. It gets everyone up and active. It reminds me of the old Power Pad from the original Nintendo, I loved that as a kid and my kids love this. There are many differnt games to play and tons that you can unlock the more you play.
Parent of a 4 year old Written byjulieinga November 23, 2009

Fun for the whole family!

We all love this game. Easy for the youngest to learn how to play but challenging to perfect- fun for the whole family!
Parent of an infant, infant, and 9 year old Written bymommy03 April 14, 2009

I love it, just one of the best games ever...

I have a 9 year old boy, who is usually bored because we don't have kids in the neighborhood to play, and i just had twins so i can barely take him out to activities or to the park. This game is awsome, i even play with him at times but everytime he does it, he loves this game and my is also loosing weight, he is overweight so this game is surely helping him loose few pounds. I am really glad i got this game, now the whole family enjoys this game
Educator and Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written bymichelle-coyne February 9, 2009

Great Game!

We got this game for Christmas. A great active game for the whole family. My 4 year old will choose this over her princess games if you can believe that! This game can be a workout but also has fun teamwork games. Buy it!
Parent of a 4 and 8 year old Written byj.bell January 2, 2009

The whole family loves it

My 4-1/2 year old got this for Christmas. The whole family enjoys playing. If she has a hard time with one event, we take turns or team up to help each other. Great exercise for everyone!