All member reviews for Assassin's Creed III Liberation

Bloody American Revolution-themed RPG with female assassin.

Learning

Parent Written bySuperdjb123 March 21, 2014

No swearing

If you're not a fan of violents this game doesn't have that much
Parent Written byBattleVet75 July 3, 2013

Pretty disappointing.

This game is actually pretty disappointing for an Assassins Creed game. Unlike AC 2 and 3, this game does not give the player an introduction to the main character, Aveline. It basically just shows that she got lost as a child and then the story gets started. The story is just flat out disappointing and short, and does not make me care as much for Aveline as i did for Connor or Ezio on the console games. The graphics are really impressive for an open worl on a portable system, though, and is the only thing keeping me from giving it a two star rating. There are a few sexual references and the violence, while not as intense as its big brother(AC 3), is constant and does create frequent blood spurts. It actually did not deserve an M rating as the content is closer to a T rated game. Overall, this game is just a mediocre title.
Teen, 15 years old Written byfifeinator114 March 12, 2013
LEARNING

Great game on Vita for all.

I think this game is great. Its educationial. The only bad thing is the violence, which isn't even that bad, only if you do finishers. There may be at most 1 words one F-word. Their is slavery and drugs and alcohol in this game seeing that there is French and Spainish forces in this game. But the slavery and drugs are depicted as bad. You save slaves for many of you objectives. You may be an assassins but you are good trying to stop the Templars. This game is good length to for the Ps Vita.
Teen, 13 years old Written byReviewer8552 November 11, 2013

Great Game

I think that if you believe that your child is okay for playing Assassins creed 3 then this should be no problem. There is little blood in this game compared to the other Assassins Creed games. In this Assassins Creed you way of making money is your business and to succeed in your business you need to kill your rivals this may cause parents some concern as it is a small dose of Communism happening. Make sure your Child is Mature before letting them play this as they will need knowledge of what Communism is or they will not understand.
Teen, 14 years old Written byhamilton68 April 3, 2013

We Have Been Liberated!!!

This is a really cool game, but not for younger children. You can use many weapons such as blowguns, pistols, machetes, bullwhips, hidden blades, knifes, etc. there is some language (a**, b*tch, SOB, b*st*rd, d*mn), and a short cut scene where a drunk man tells a woman "Ive got enough manhood for ye and your friends," but it is short and can be skipped. Slaves and drugs are mentioned, but the main concern should be violence. The only bloodless kills in the game are if you shoot someone or if they fall from a high place. Everything else is FULL of blood. Despite its cons, it still makes a fun game for people to play around older audiences.
Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2012

Awsome

Some blood not that much
Kid, 10 years old July 9, 2015

GREAT GAME

this game is very good the only thing to worry about is violence a bit of of blood but not over the top in Australia we rated it M and all the other assassins creed games are rated MA 15+ also Aveline (the main character) is a strong female which is good because not enough games show how badass woman can be (and please note I am a boy) also she is an assassin but she cares for her country and mother.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAhiena7 June 18, 2013

Awesome!!!

It seems to me that common sense media is making this game worse than what it is. There is mildly any really gruesome violence. She only flirts with enemies (But what girl don't do that). And she is an amazing assassin. I love the persona changes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byangryface10 November 22, 2012

Wow really

I wanted this game for my birthday, so I looked into it and I saw was the only thing you need to worry about is violence. It says suggestive themes and I see nothing.