All member reviews for Assassin's Creed III

Bloody Revolutionary War adventure best for mature gamers.

Learning

Teen, 17 years old Written byJcilas August 6, 2013

Get it for your child now!

A really nice game! My nine year-old daughter played and she loved it. She learned a lot about history. It makes it fun by throwing in action to this learning attraction. Get this for your child now!
Teen, 13 years old Written byayecarumbakid June 23, 2013

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a excellent game. It has minor drinking references and smoking. It has the F word in it and the word Ti***es at one part. Violence is very gorey and connor gains blood all over his face in fights. Connor is a good role model he helps his people out and beleives in Liberty and Peace.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnimefreakman June 20, 2013

Assassin's Creed III Parent Review

Really not all that bad. A couple uses of the F word and others, some violence that includes brutal executions and slices to the throat. One scene depicts a man about to be tortured, and in this same scene a man threatens to cut off the victims genitals. Mild sexual references. I'd rate the game four stars because despite great gameplay, some minor bugs and unfair sequences hold it back from being the best. All in all, its nothing a mature 13 year old can't handle
Teen, 13 years old Written byExtremeAlex77 March 31, 2013

Historic

Violence gets a 10/10 in my book you shoot people, you fight people, and you get into a lot of messes with everything that you do. Language is also humongus since they use the f and s word a lot which is terribile. I love Assassisn's Creed III but just some violence & language happens. Also when you're on XBOX Live with everyone you can get with a lot of weird messages have been shown wth my friends.
Teen, 16 years old Written bywillre00 February 20, 2013

Great

Awesome Game, one of my favorites. Teaches about the revolution some. Not very bad only over protective parents won't let u play this
Teen, 13 years old Written bybradend13 February 20, 2013
LEARNING

Amazing game, but violence and language might be a problem; You fight for good, but violence may be needed.

I got this game for Christmas 2012 and I started playing instantly. It is rated M for blood, intense violence, strong language, and mild suggestive themes. The blood you can turn off via the options menu, the violence is a bit iffy, so know your child(ren) and decide. Maybe watch a few gameplay videos. The language is nothing you would not hear in middle school; two or three uses of f**k, three or four uses of s**t, one or two uses of b*****d, one or two uses of b***h, about four or five d**n and g******n, and a few minor, but still vulgar words such as c**k and a few other british profanity. Overall, you are fighting for freedom and liberation from Britain, seeing as it IS the revolutionary war, helping others (i.e. one of the main missions requires you to save a drowning man in a river, help protect innocents against redcoats, etc. etc.), and you are trying to save the world in the main storyline. An amazing game, but know your child(ren) and decide if it is suitable.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDshay February 16, 2013

assassins creed 3

iam a catholic parent and have 5 boys i watch these boys play it and I love it. Its just about history and everything my wife sometimes complaies about M games this game should be rated T you can turn off the blood and turn on family settings it blanks out the bad language and skips bad scenes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byabc12creswell February 14, 2013

AC3 the violent but educational game

I personally have not played this game but this game is very educational because you interact with characters like George Washington. this game also has educational value because you play an important role in battles like Bunker Hill. I am 12 and I am trying to convince my dad to let me have this game. AC3 is a violent game like all the other AC's but the violence is for a good cause.
Teen, 13 years old Written byorangeman2027 February 6, 2013

assasins creed 111 pocket sized

Assasins Creed 111 is exactly what it says on the cover.Ubisoft have tried to make a sort of story but really its about killing people just like all the other games. Theres a medium amount of blood but other than that not much. Theres TONNES of violence and fighting but,after all,it is called assasins creed.This is definatly the best of the series and probably the easiest to complete.I recommend this to anyone who likes action and role playing games.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybowboy123 January 31, 2013

not bad at all

if your kid can play halo or call of duty then this game would be fine
Teen, 17 years old Written byBooknerd101 January 20, 2013
LEARNING

What did you expect from a title such as, 'Assassin's Creed?'

Assassin's Creed 3. The title should tell you its a violent video game. Lots of weapons to chose from. Long distance from target? Shoot 'em. Right next to him? Stab 'em with your hidden blades. Now, before you buy this for yourself or child thinking its going to teach them something, beware they messed one or two things up. But don't worry, History class should clear it up!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymasterandcommander January 20, 2013

To tell the truth...

Assassin's creed 3 is based on assassins, as the name says... A couple of times, a couple characters use f**k, b***h, etc... but thats rare. Theres a fair bit of blood, and it is realistic, but if you turn it off, it is fine. It is a violent game, where you kill soldiers and civilians (if you want to), so you are the killer... but nobody nowadays plays non-violent games... I never played violent games, but when I started, nothing happened! Buy this game for your kid... it's really good... When I use multiplayer, I don't talk to the people I'm playing with so it's actually safe.
Teen, 16 years old Written bythe game boss January 13, 2013

sucks, and sucks

its okay but its sort of bogus 'cause my dad got a seizer watching it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrabidhamster January 10, 2013

good game

Brilliant game about the American revolution. Next to no blood and it is about a man trying to protect his village from being destroyed so a positive role model
Teen, 16 years old Written byLiberalMan11 January 5, 2013

Stop the Censorship Common Sence

Ok guys This series has all ways been engaging. It has a lot to do about history. Its message is to be free from censorship. I know the review for this will say that this game is horrible for everyone but it is not.
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2013

great but only for mature teens

this game is amazing!!!!!I have been a fan of A.C. for about a year my first one being A.C.2 but this is even better!but be warned this is not family friendly.this game is very vey volent but I think a mature teen could handle it.Also there is quite a bit of language but as long as your kid/teen dosent use it its fine.This game is a masterpiece and with DLC coming soon there is no better time to buy it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byStuckInTheClouds17 January 3, 2013
LEARNING

Please, give it a chance!

Okay so first off, I'll just start by saying this game really isn't as bad as the site is making it out to be, as they seem to be doing with all video games. Sure, there's blood in the game, but not an insane amount. And it's not exactly focused upon like in Gears of War or any of the military FPS games out. The violence can get pretty intense throughout, especially in the battles but it really depends on how you're playing through the game. And you can turn off the blood anyways, so it would be about as bad as any T game out right now. I would also like to clarify what the game means by 'Sexual Themes'. That does not mean sex is going to be occurring in the game, it means that there could be sexual references and or suggestive clothing worn aka cleavage showing dresses worn by the women of the era. Language wise, I have yet to hear much of any. 1 use of c***sucker, 1 f**k, and a couple s**ts. So not really anything compared to the Call of Duty games out now. Plus, there is a little bit of historical learning here, considering it's during the revolutionary war and if you read the diary entries that you acquire throughout the game, you can learn about the historical figures, battles, and the causes of the war itself. Overall, it's really not that bad of a game, but i wouldn't recommend it for anyone under 13 years old. Highly recommend for high schoolers. Rated M: Blood, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, and Strong Language.
Kid, 10 years old December 30, 2012
LEARNING

Good game but read the review it will mainly show you were language is high

assasins creed 3 maybe violent but there is a option to turn of blood also be a ware that if you Acentdently forget to turn of blood there will be blood because in the game I killed a redcoat in front of Charles lee. Language can be avoided . But if you want to know were language is most common here's a chart: 1700s: very low mainly war talk :modern day moderate
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2012
LEARNING

Good to go for 13 and up.

Some of you readers may be going 'well, he's only so and so old and he does not play any killing games'. I have this game, and it is not only adults. It has a setting in the main menu which says blood on or off. Not only that, but it also does not contain 'graphic kills' in which is says above. There is no real sexual content in the game, only verbal content of so. I would rate it 13 and up.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymattguy15 December 27, 2012
LEARNING

the last in the seris that was a spolier

good learning game i didnt give it the best because of the assassinasions and blood. you do meet historical figures like ben franklin and charles lee. it is really good until the end bombed the hole game the ending is horrible and dissapointing. one use of f*ck and a few of h*ll nothing serious