All parent member reviews for Batman: Arkham City

Parent of a 7 and 12 year old Written byDad1000 May 28, 2016

Fun game

This game is loved in my house. My 7 year old love it because it's batman,so it's actually one of the few games that he plays out of our collection. But get the wii u version it's more fun. Trust me I played both.
Adult Written byKillerpees123 January 8, 2016

I'm actually a 12 year old not an adult

So this game is pretty awesome, however the things I found most inappropriate for younger gamers is the side missions and blood. In the side missions, serial killers threaten to kill hostages and give you a certain amount of time to save them. If you fail you see the serial killer on screen and they look rather menacing with multiple cuts, tattoos, scars etc. The blood, in the casual street fights and mission fights isn't bad... In fact there is none. Though the other type of blood is. You have to examine pools/puddles of blood to find out who it belongs to. There is also quite a few uses of bastard and bitch.
Adult Written byThe Jonanator. May 23, 2015

The Reveiw

Now,this game is awesome alright. Let me get that out of the way. But this game has a lot of violence. There's blood with punches and stabbings,and kicks,etc. Some people also die from explosions and stuff. There's also skimpy and revealing outfits on some female payers. Cat women might be the most noticeable. Some low life(literally)criminals talk about some sexual content. But over all this game is really good and is good for anyone(in my opinion)ages 12 and up. Despite it's teen rating.
Adult Written byFutureGameDev March 9, 2015

It's Batman!

This game was a lot of fun to play, but parents should take a few things into consideration before they buy. The language is ok, especially for a Teen rating, but I still would have been happier with less. My only other issue was the women being dressed more sexually.
Parent Written byPakistanPEGI December 18, 2014

13 and up

Cool game for teens by DC and WB games. Violence Bad language(a--,bastard,bitch) Sexual themes Smoking/Drinking
Adult Written bylincoln October 1, 2014