All member reviews for BattleBlock Theater

Raucous co-op platformer with lots of cartoony death.

Learning(i)

Kid, 9 years old May 27, 2013

ages 10

This game has minor violence and mild blood awarding the game the rated T rating its still good for the younger ones who can take it Violence 3/5 corpses mild blood and violence including a surgery is in this
Kid, 12 years old May 11, 2013

Fun Game, Great to play with siblings 10+

Kid, 12 years old May 15, 2013

good game!

a great game it fun for freinds! i guess some sugestive themes mostly gore but my little sisster could probbally watch me and my freidn play it XD becuse its not vilont it has the lesson of freind ship golden whales evil cat police and a great platformer for you to play with your freinds just idk if a little kid could play it it is fusturating at times and a bit vialont
Kid, 11 years old August 24, 2014

GREAT GAME

I don't this game is very violent. There is some blood but it's very cartoony. You do kill bad guys and get killed by bad guys but there's no blood there. There's only blood as deceration but not very aften. And for cussing it's not very bad at all. "Shut your faces" and butt jokes are used during the storyline. Violence: 2 Cussing: 1 1/2 Sexuality: 0 Drinking, Drugs, and Smoking: 0
Kid, 9 years old February 13, 2014

Nice game.

I think this game is one of the nicest games I've encountered. Kids can learn about friendship- yes, friendship -because the player character was (and still is) friends with the unfortunate, comatose antagonist Hatty Hattington and is going through all these perilous stages just to rescue him. However, there's quite a bit of violence (no blood, however) that only older kids can stomach.
Kid, 10 years old July 9, 2013

High cartoon violence. Low language.

One problem is violence. This game is violent with several ways to die. You can use a drowning or impalled partner as a platform and there is a rare case of bloody walls and bloody pawprints. Also if you fail a finale there's an explosion of blood and bones. Several exploding weapons can be used and they explode ninja kitties and players into dry bones. There are red lakes and rabid reindeer raccoon that eat you alive. You can be zapped revealing a skeleton. You fall to the ground for short periods when killed. Cut scenes can be a little violent and (spoiler alert) Hatty Hatterson dies in the end. Furbottom's death is told.One c**p is used and the narrarator almost says s**t but changes it to poop. He also says "what the fart" ocasionly. Poop and diahreah jokes are told.
Kid, 9 years old March 13, 2015

Hilarous

Most funny game ever made. Violent, but I played since I was 8. Will give you laughs. If it's frustrating, don't take it seriously. It is not meant for serious things. Some, and by some, I mean A LOT of crude\poop humor. Still? SO FUNNY!
Kid, 12 years old October 20, 2014