All member reviews for Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction

Frantic sci-fi brawling meets brainy strategy.

Parent of a 8 year old Written bygalagamom October 15, 2010

Perfect for Ben 10 fans

My son is 8 and he has been glued to this game for the past few days. He was super excited to play as his favorite character Humunguosaur and go around smashing through walls. I've watched him play for a bit and I'm confident that this is a safe video game with just a touch of cartoon style fighting.
Parent of a 9 and 17 year old Written bytobiah October 23, 2010

i wot the ben10 ultmate aline game
Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2011

Ben 10 Ultimate Alien is awesome

This game is one of my favorites. Kids will have an amazingly fun time beating bad guys turning into aliens and playing as one of their favorite cartoonetwork characters.
Adult Written bybuketserefli February 2, 2015

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 27, 2012

A great game to play!

I love this game! I remember playing this game on my Nintendo DS!!! It was a great game! I'm a Ben 10: Ultimate Alien fan,so this is a GREAT game!
Kid, 11 years old January 9, 2011

Game is educational, has good values, and is fun

This game is a little tough to play, especially against bosses. However, you'll be fine if you find the health power-ups. There are also lots of puzzles. Overall, it's incredibly fun!
Parent of a 3 year old Written bythick madam November 5, 2010

I think i was a very interesting movie for my 3 yr old and my 9 yr old. I really loved it.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bynenil October 15, 2010

Definitely a BUY!

Love it. My kid is playing it now and really likes it. the graphic looks good. Characters are cool. He keeps talking about it. It's a well-worth $39 I spent.