All member reviews for Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree

Thinking games become a party activity on the Wii.

its ok

its brain less what you think
Educator and Parent of a 9 and 13 year old Written bymavikedi November 17, 2009

Another option for family game night.

Fun family activity but it can be hard to play against each other competitively - too much time between events. It can also be harder for younger children, if they don't grasp the point of a particular puzzle.
Kid, 9 years old August 27, 2009

It is so bad

The worst game i ever played
Parent Written bymamalemma April 9, 2008

Fun for the whole family

Big Brain Academy is the most-played Wii game in our house. The puzzles are challenging, and get harder as you succeed, meaning that everyone from my kindergartner through his grandparents can have a fun challenge. The puzzles vary widely; some test memory, others listening skills, others visual acuity, yet others spatial acuity. Party mode allows the whole family to compete against in each other. This is a terrific game, and I highly recommend it. Note: As expensive as Wii games are, I like to rent them first to try them out before plunking down $50 for them. Know that your "brain size" will stay on your Wii, so if you do buy after renting, it's like picking up where you left off with the rental. Good stuff!
Parent of a 6 and 10 year old Written byjaxmom1998 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 28, 2011

Boring and extremely hard to use. Get the Nintendo DS version. It's much better.

My rating: E
Teen, 14 years old Written byCharizard632 November 27, 2009

This game is good.

Educational, but there is a reference to "Whack a Mole".
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008
I loved this game I recomend this game for all children ages 8 and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written bythat_one_guy726 April 9, 2008

Cool!

I got this a couple of days ago and it's really fun! It's awesome how it uses your records so you can play in real time against "yourself"! And it makes you think while having fun!

great game to prepair for school

I love it

This game is great. You actually feel smarter. I think this os a great game but it can be addictive. I think the math game with the baloons is the most fun
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008